Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it is kind of odd mission. took around 1-2min to finish the biggest boss (corpser) but the real deal came with the imperial guards and their arrows. i died a dozen maybe more trying to clear that last bunch of enemies. they are super accurate and once hit no way to survive. i even abandoned the game just to figure out how to deal with them.

yes the main boss is General RAAM...tough guy to kill protected by bats...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Completed Call of Duty: United Offensive. One of the most difficult WW2 game i have ever played. Took me 6hr 54min.

yes the main boss is General RAAM...tough guy to kill protected by bats...

i guess there is some kind of glitch where RAAM doesn't approach you after a certain point. just kept sniping and he was down.

Hrishi

Completed Crysis 3. [ Total Playtime : 5Hrs 47Mins 17Sec.] [ It was a small game .]
The Alpha Ceph was easy to defeat , the Ceph mastermind was a PITA. And For a second the Ending scenes made me recall Startrek. The way the romulan's dril ship was destroyed in wormhole. :)

Started with Borderlands 2[ seems cartooooooonish but funny.]
Started with Operation Flashpoint Red River .[ The team-mates are very stupid. They don't seem to follow orders properly. :p , I had to kill two of them eventually , cause they were not getting inside the Humvee , and it required all of them to board.]
Started with Amnesia . IDK why they call it scariest game ever.

Thinking to start with Crysis 1/Crysis2 now.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing Super Meat Boy. Got some savegames from ico and now I'm trying to complete all the later worlds hard levels too :D

Just Cause 2: Stopped playing for now. The multiplayer Beta week just ended.

Waiting for FEZ to be released on Steam tomorrow. Can't wait to play it.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Completed DmC on Devil. Restarted on Nephilim. :D badass Dante!!
Started TombRaider again.
Attempting to start Just Cause 2/ Sleeping Dogs.

started JC2!! :D chaos unlimited!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Resumed Borderlands 2 today. Played around 4 hours of it. Now in hunt for the guy with vault key.

Will play FEZ from tomorrow. It has only just been released on Steam.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ :facepalm: call her Lilith. this is why i asked you not to skip the first game. Next you'll meet Roland's spy who will direct you to Tiny Tina. From there you go to thousand cuts (if i remember correctly) to meet a Slab King. Don't skip side quests. You'll have really hard time dealing with the bosses. specially Badass thrasher, badass constructor.

darkv0id

Journeyman
Just finished Bioshock 1.... Played for 4 hrs straight after "Would you kindly...". I know this game is criticized for not have the the most engaging gunplay, but I LOVED the varied options for taking out enemies. This game really proved to be all that the reviews had promised... and more. Definitely finds a place in my all time Top 10.

Top Bottom