Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Played that game long time ago but never completed it. Now feeling the urge to complete it. :)

first time played upto miner key mission using Roland. second time used mordecai and completed the game & all DLCs. 3rd time (2nd playthrough) complete the game and general knoxx DLC.

gameranand

Living to Play
first time played upto miner key mission using Roland. second time used mordecai and completed the game & all DLCs. 3rd time (2nd playthrough) complete the game and general knoxx DLC.

Well I'll complete it with all the DLCs in second time only. :D:D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well I'll complete it with all the DLCs in second time only. :D:D

zombie island of Dr.Ned: best story. try this one first.
general knoxx armory: massive DLC. lots of new enemies. felt like half the original game.
claptrap new revolution: best gameplay. try at last
mad moxxi underdome: found it kind of boring. hate arena fights.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm being greedy ... need to play the game with all those DLCs but I've completed the game before and when I ws p[laying the DLCs ( zombie island of Dr.Ned ) there was some issue with the save files so had to skip borderlands but I'll start playing it again sometime.

^^ Congratulation , you are the one of the few person to complete the game in that huge amount of time , i thinking you spend most of your time staring environment .

Thanks but Crysis 3 is not the best looking game at high settings ( at-least for me ) but I was sniping a lot so always in the run for a better sniping spot and using stealth at it's best and hacked every possible things ....

Anyway, started Bioshock Infinite in Hard mode .. made a tough choice and now fighting my way through the city to the island enjoying every bit of it but still feel like the previous tow bioshock versions were better coz I did not like some new features .

gameranand

Living to Play
general knoxx armory: massive DLC. lots of new enemies. felt like half the original game.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will try them in that order. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

the zombies have Levels >50. so its a must to level up to atleast 50 before attempting it. but levelling up to 50 in the main story is tough unless you play on co-op.

Harsh Pranami

Padawan
Started tom clancy's ghost recon future soldier. The game is damnnnnnnn easy. Just tag the enemies using drone and give the order to shoot. By the way which is better bf3 or cod black ops??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Started tom clancy's ghost recon future soldier. The game is damnnnnnnn easy. Just tag the enemies using drone and give the order to shoot. By the way which is better bf3 or cod black ops??

you'll know the definition of easy midway into the game.
story wise, BO>> BF3.

the zombies have Levels >50. so its a must to level up to atleast 50 before attempting it. but levelling up to 50 in the main story is tough unless you play on co-op.

ah yes. forgotten ;)

gameranand

Living to Play

Its not tough. I just killed KROM and I am on level 30 already. You just need to do all the side quests, thats all. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
played the game looong way back.. but i did all the side quests.. :\

anyway... :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
being blown away by the Bioshock Infinite story. Real touchy and awesome.

Harsh Pranami

Padawan
Ghost recon future soldier is getting easier and easier. Now they have given a warhound which launches infinite mortar anywhere you want. I should have started this game in highest difficulty.