Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
now with the weapons arsenal build up, killing big daddies is easy. actually i am hacking everything that can be hacked :grin:

only the last part where you have to run from a lab like place to a hangar is challenging because of almost no cover and unlimited aliens. actually it is all about survival and it took me numerous tries using all kind of strategy i can think of.

Now thats how you play Bioshock games. :)

I am in the mission in which I get a PAX cannon. How many more levels including this do I have to play to beat the game ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't look good to me :rolleyes:
The environment is eerie :eek:

The best part are the Lightening effects and indoor environments. I don't know why you don't like it but its one of the best and even High End Rigs didn't managed to run it in all glory. :)

go outside and look at the snow effects ;-)

Stucked in "front line" mission of metro 2033.

Anyway playing "Mafia II " first time
really good game
looks like GTA

at-least don't compare it with GTA for games sake.

played Mafia1?

I've not completed Mafia 1 ever .. at-least have not played this too far.

now with the weapons arsenal build up, killing big daddies is easy. actually i am hacking everything that can be hacked :grin:

Warning ! Hacker Detected .. ;-) actually once you get hooked with hacking in any games ( real world also counts ) there's no going back. You not only want to but have to hack everything ;-)

only the last part where you have to run from a lab like place to a hangar is challenging because of almost no cover and unlimited aliens. actually it is all about survival and it took me numerous tries using all kind of strategy i can think of.

if you have a MG or shotgun it's best time for some gun blazing action ..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Warning ! Hacker Detected .. ;-) actually once you get hooked with hacking in any games ( real world also counts ) there's no going back. You not only want to but have to hack everything ;-)

true :)

if you have a MG or shotgun it's best time for some gun blazing action ..

aliens keep swarming all the time. i used guerrilla technique to survive. cloak - run - stop and wait for it to recharge while kill anything that spotted me. still got caught in some bad places at times requiring a restart from last checkpoint. overall it was challenging.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Playing Dead Space 3 now
Now in chapter 6 finding satellite navigation..
Game is really awesome with its twists really enjoyble. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you didnt complete mafia 1?? :shock:

you mad bro?? complete it. one of the most epic games ever made.

at-least not mad about completing Mafia 1 ;-) right now on verge of completing Far Cry 1 ( saw some tango mutants with cloak engaged ! :p) and to be honest I like open world tps games but don't just love them .. I'm a hardcore FPS fan so obviously is more biased towards fps titles and these days not getting enough time to play .. too much work pressure.

true :)

aliens keep swarming all the time. i used guerrilla technique to survive. cloak - run - stop and wait for it to recharge while kill anything that spotted me. still got caught in some bad places at times requiring a restart from last checkpoint. overall it was challenging.

nice trick but we all have different styles and a challenge in a game what makes us to complete and conquer it ;-)

Flash

Lost in speed
AC3- Finished the game already, now completed Homestead/Naval missions.
Other than these and ignoring Frontier missions, there's nothing left to do.

Bye Bye, Connor!

Top Bottom