Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing it Second time or the first time ??

second time though playing the steam chapter for the first time and I don't know why but I'm liking this one more than FC3 .. may be the lack of auto heal option ( it's partialy there on FC3 ) and the retro feel are what making me feel like this.

I can't see why you can't progress without him. :-?

may be he is playing co-op campaign.

(re)started Bioshock 1. getting hammered by Big Daddies.

speed and attack from back with the most powerful weapon you have is the key ( I guess you have the proper tonics ) .. to defeat all other minor annoyance just use plasmids like Winter Blast, Hypnotize Big Daddy, Security Bullseye, Targte dummy, Sonic Boom are the most useful .... also don't forget to use hacked/purchased turret guns and save all the little sister .. this is the best feeling of this game.

gameranand

Living to Play
(re)started Bioshock 1. getting hammered by Big Daddies.
speed and attack from back with the most powerful weapon you have is the key ( I guess you have the proper tonics ) .. to defeat all other minor annoyance just use plasmids like Winter Blast, Hypnotize Big Daddy, Security Bullseye, Targte dummy, Sonic Boom are the most useful .... also don't forget to use hacked/purchased turret guns and save all the little sister .. this is the best feeling of this game.

Damn these fights with Big Daddies were like adrenaline rush. First I use to analyse my weapons and everything to see if I would survive the fight or not and then after that I use to say myself "OK I got this, I can defeat him" and then Boom....You can't beat them with normal weapon easily unless you have a lot of health packs....Use Armour Bullets and big Guns for them.....And man little sisters were so Cute....:wub::wub:

second time though playing the steam chapter for the first time and I don't know why but I'm liking this one more than FC3 .. may be the lack of auto heal option ( it's partialy there on FC3 ) and the retro feel are what making me feel like this.
Have you met Trijens yet ??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

i just ran into another room thinking big daddy won't come through but i was wrong :( Currently using buckshot to hurt them and then electric shock to stop the bid daddy and doing the same thing again. Explosive shells does work great but most likely cost a lot.
err sonic boom cost only 1 ADAM. i thought it is useless (because it is so cheap). Will invest in it. Thanks for the tip ;) And saving all the little sisters rather than harvesting.

Damn these fights with Big Daddies were like adrenaline rush. First I use to analyse my weapons and everything to see if I would survive the fight or not and then after that I use to say myself "OK I got this, I can defeat him" and then Boom....You can't beat them with normal weapon easily unless you have a lot of health packs....Use Armour Bullets and big Guns for them.....And man little sisters were so Cute....:wub::wub:

distraction should work with big daddies (turrets or enrage random splicers). thats the only way to survive the fight. they chase you almost everywhere and their attack is so extremely damaging. will have to test melee (if it doesn't work then it'll be pure suicide).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you met Trijens yet ??
I've just nuked them ;-) and I've played some of the most scariest games before with hard to defeat mutants so I feel like Triugens are some funnier experimental creatures .

i just ran into another room thinking big daddy won't come through but i was wrong :( Currently using buckshot to hurt them and then electric shock to stop the bid daddy and doing the same thing again. Explosive shells does work great but most likely cost a lot.
err sonic boom cost only 1 ADAM. i thought it is useless (because it is so cheap). Will invest in it. Thanks for the tip ;) And saving all the little sisters rather than harvesting.

distraction should work with big daddies (turrets or enrage random splicers). thats the only way to survive the fight. they chase you almost everywhere and their attack is so extremely damaging. will have to test melee (if it doesn't work then it'll be pure suicide).

like gameranand said do check your inventory and gear up before having a fight with BD's and there was a air trap like thing .. can't remember if it was in Bioshock 1 or 2. Just put some of those traps ( uisng plasmids of-course ) on the floor and while the splicers chase you while you are fighting with BD's try to lure splicers into those traps and remember turrets are your best friend .. either hacked or purchased.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Finished DMC5 second time with all S and SS/SSS levels, game has a decent room for improvising combos and weapons, enemies are formidable, requires concentration while building up moves....graphics, nothing much to say...i always loved "unreality" :D...but one thing which is amiss, is the overall style statement of the game, which is undoubtedly one of the most sensational aspects so far till the last title...i mean, i miss those parts where dante does some impossible moves in some cutscene to rip the bad guys to tiny little pieces, that too with insanely stylish signature ways. I remember playing dmc3 and browsing cinematics folder just to see some unbelievably cool things again and again...and then playing the level to imitate them!...even in dmc4 there were some sections....but this dante with his bad mood, rough mouth did many things which are powerful but not even close to that of the man with white hair.

And Vergil!!, holy cow!!! i pamper the image of his as the keen edge of katana, cold, sharpest and merciless...since when he become a bloody Hacker!! I know Sparda's facepalming from that locked dimension of his....!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
like gameranand said do check your inventory and gear up before having a fight with BD's and there was a air trap like thing .. can't remember if it was in Bioshock 1 or 2. Just put some of those traps ( uisng plasmids of-course ) on the floor and while the splicers chase you while you are fighting with BD's try to lure splicers into those traps and remember turrets are your best friend .. either hacked or purchased.

yet to encounter any plasmids that can be used as trap and can't find any "turret for sale" ads ;)
spider splicers are really difficult to kill. perfect match for BD's.

kapilove77

Padawan
Finished DMC 5 i must say nice reboot it is and wishing for 2nd part. Started Tomb Raider (2013) with ultimate setting n lara hair look terrfic in that and also getting around 30 fps avg. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
yet to encounter any plasmids that can be used as trap and can't find any "turret for sale" ads ;)
spider splicers are really difficult to kill. perfect match for BD's.

You don't have to buy a turret......you can just hack them and actually two of them.....I used to keep 2 with me all the time......Saved me from many many fights. :D:D
Spider Splicers are pretty easy to kill when you learn their move.... :)

Hrishi

Stuck in BF3 at the level where we need to Capture the Nuclear Trigger/Man alive . He kills me every time , no matter what I do. Screen blanks out when he throws me in front of train.!! :(

Top Bottom