Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Just Completed Crysis 3. Story was appealing so was the gameplay. The game is very small compared to the previous versions. overall awesome experience! :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ so ( talking about SP campaign time ) Crysis 3 is a mini skirt or hot pant ? ;-) anyway, got a boat and reached the mutant island in FC and the most funny thing is I can't play with anything more than Medium settings with HD res wth this years old game ... lol, even I can play Crysis 1/2 with High Settings but a game based on the first Crysis engine starts to lag whenever I select anything more than Medium.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
^^ so ( talking about SP campaign time ) Crysis 3 is a mini skirt or hot pant ?
we're talking about mini skirts here :D anyway currently on ACT II in Sniper : Ghost Warrior 2 , the game is freakishly easy and boring! I will complete the game though.

abhidev

Human Spambot
started with Sniper: Ghost warrior 2 ....the gfx are good as its using the cry engine 3.... but as @tribalgeek said its not that much fun to play...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
anyway, got a boat and reached the mutant island in FC and the most funny thing is I can't play with anything more than Medium settings with HD res wth this years old game ... lol, even I can play Crysis 1/2 with High Settings but a game based on the first Crysis engine starts to lag whenever I select anything more than Medium.
you are talking about the original Far Cry? .. I couldn't play cause of those scary mutants :lol: I hate those. I still dono how I played Crysis 2 :lol: ho wait.. I used a trainer :D

kapilove77

Padawan
Finished Crysis 3. Very very good game dunno why people cry about it. Started DmC 5. Dante just got cooler in this game with very good story line and epic scenes.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
we're talking about mini skirts here :D anyway currently on ACT II in Sniper : Ghost Warrior 2 , the game is freakishly easy and boring! I will complete the game though.

Mini Skirts FTW ! ;-) and thanks for the feedback on Sniper : Ghost Warrior 2 - I think I'll skip this one.

and about Far Cry - well I started enjoying those Mutants just when all the save files just vanished .. may be those mutants got them. But this time I'll get those back from their mouth and give them a bullet instead.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Chapter 4 in Dead Space...the creatures are deadly & zero-gravity is fun including the killer asteroids
this one gonna be my next best sci-fi after Doom 3

tkin

Back to school!!
So, you have completed everything from 2012? :p
Yeah, all of them :D

nice game.. i liked it. the advanced future soldier concept is pretty good and essential in completion of the game..

but one thing i am confused with, i saw a trailer for GRFS, where the player attacks an enemy base on the coastline, kills a MGunner and keeps him seated, then go up to blow up the outpost building.. i never got that stage in the game.. was that a MP stage or what??

dont see you these days.. you relocated in Hyderabad??

^ *in TDF
Going this sunday.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
well , completed Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 real quick.
Started The Walking Dead Survival Instinct.The game is nice, kinda like dead island graphics are not upto the mark though. TWD TV Series fans will surely love this. :)

Hrishi

Stuck at the "Pakistan" map in Ghost Recon Future Soldier.!!! :sad:
Getting detected everytime I kill a Guard. :p

Top Bottom