Xperia L/SP thread

kneo

Broken In
Any case/screen guard recommendation for Xperia L. Heard that TPU covers are better than hard shell. Also, would the case show up the curves of this phone? Do they affect NFC at all?

ashs1

Padawan
Sony Xperia L Confirmed to Receive Android 4.3 Update in Mid-November

Its actually 4.2.. they edited their comment .. any major difference between 4.2 & 4.3 ?? & is it true that we can directly install apps on sd card in 4.2 ??

I just hope they remove the various bugs on xperia L : camera pic quality, memory leak ( will try theserpent's link in some time ), random shutdowns.. :(

@ theserpent : i tried the solution, but it didn't work for me...the free space is still a lot less than what it should be.. :(

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Its actually 4.2.. they edited their comment .. any major difference between 4.2 & 4.3 ?? & is it true that we can directly install apps on sd card in 4.2 ??

I just hope they remove the various bugs on xperia L : camera pic quality, memory leak ( will try theserpent's link in some time ), random shutdowns.. :(

@ theserpent : i tried the solution, but it didn't work for me...the free space is still a lot less than what it should be.. :(

Dam :(.All hopes on 4.2.2

And,dude join the Xperia L group on facebook,only they can help you out.Just mention your from TDF in that post ;) like I can find out

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Review: Android 4.3’s multitude of minor changes future-proofs the platform | Ars Technica

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Everyone over here,It will be really helpfull if you all willl +1 for Xperia L over here *plus.google.com/s/brinly taylor
Please do it,He has already Made a CM for SP.Now he's confused between L and M.It has to be L.So,Make sure you +1 ONLY X.L

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Everyone over here,It will be really helpfull if you all willl +1 for Xperia L over here *plus.google.com/s/brinly taylor
Please do it,He has already Made a CM for SP.Now he's confused between L and M.It has to be L.So,Make sure you +1 ONLY X.L

Yes, excellent developer... :)

Here is a direct link to the post... In the comments, +1 Xperia L...

*plus.google.com/111440315650679525393/posts/HBd3Mn5aRns

sharang.d

Youngling

Yes, excellent developer... :)

Here is a direct link to the post... In the comments, +1 Xperia L...

*plus.google.com/111440315650679525393/posts/HBd3Mn5aRns

Good find. +1ed L!

As of now I am loooooooving my Xperia L on Vengeance Kernel + Clean n Tweaked ROM :)
Removed Sketch, Movie Editor, UpdateCenter, LWM and XperiaLink too..
No Task killer and other nonsense :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom