Xperia L/SP thread

ashs1

Padawan
i am feeling slight improvement on the battery front..
With great update, comes greater bugs & misses.

bugs as of now :
1. some users complained of multitouch being not resolved. This is not confirmed though. I thought it worked fine..
2. The Transfer to sd card option in storage option in settings causes settings to crash. ( confirmed by a lot of users )
3. not a bug, but i was hoping for quick toggles, but it was absent..
4. move to sd card for apps is absent too.

overall, i am happy with this update.Hopefully, they'll resolve the bugs asap. :)

Kiss

Journeyman
The amount of RAM available has also increased its now showing 840MB available RAM (in CPUZ)

Please Confirm if USB-OTG support is now up with this update??

hdknitro

bringing the world down
I am unable to transfer media to sd card in the storage menu (settings) after the new update. Is it just me or Is this a common problem?

Dew

Destiny's a *****
heyy guys, bought L last week, here's my review.

Sony Xperia L Review | RadioActive

I'm still a newbie at this but hope u'll like it :)

Serpent, buddy add me to the list :wink:

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i have a small problem...my sony xperia L phone's nfc doesnt seem to work after the update..was working fine before but now its just not ready any nfc tags..be it my sony xperia SL or the sony nfc tags..what should i do?

Dew

Destiny's a *****
heyy guys, I'm facing a weird issue on my Xperia L.

whenever I zoom an image and move/scroll it, few pixels at the top (around 1cm) moves slower than the rest of display....

same thing happens whiles zooming in browser.

please check if anyone else is having this issue.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Bought XPeria L..!! Well I guess I can now officially member of this thread :D

I have a question BTW, on A/c I added Facebook and XPeria with Facebook, XPeria with Twitter, and other A/c too.

Now I'm unable to understand how to use XPeria with Facebook instead of normal Facebook app. And the same for Twitter? Can anyone here help me out?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

I have a question BTW, on A/c I added Facebook and XPeria with Facebook, XPeria with Twitter, and other A/c too.

Now I'm unable to understand how to use XPeria with Facebook instead of normal Facebook app. And the same for Twitter? Can anyone here help me out?

No Idea :p I disabled the app,Wanted to save some battery

ashs1

Padawan

Welcome to the club kirshnandu.sarkar. To officially become a member, you have to record a video ( using xperia L ) of you dancing Gangnam style. Only then, you will be inducted into this prestigious club !!! :p :D

i haven't used "Xperia with facebook " much, but i think, its only used for posting/sharing pics on FB. You can't comment or like other users's posts ( i might be wrong though..).. same for twitter i guess.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Welcome to the club kirshnandu.sarkar. To officially become a member, you have to record a video ( using xperia L ) of you dancing Gangnam style. Only then, you will be inducted into this prestigious club !!! :p :D

Well then, I can add my name myself editing the first post :p

i haven't used "Xperia with facebook " much, but i think, its only used for posting/sharing pics on FB. You can't comment or like other users's posts ( i might be wrong though..).. same for twitter i guess.

My actual concern is when I post from Facebook app, it doesn't shows "posted via Xperia" or something similar to that, which shows on my other friends status updates :p

Rajesh345

Youngling

found on net ,but meant for Z

Xperia

Top Bottom