Xperia L/SP thread

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
It has been so frustrating owning the Xperia L :\
Development is so slow and thanks to sony, we get no proper updates either. The updates that we do get ruin the camera quality further and CM11 and almost all other custom ROMs have some feature which doesn't work.
Will wait for development options before owning another phone.

If you want good developer support for a phone, you don't have to look any further than a Nexus device...

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Sony Xperia M, L and SP to stay at Jelly Bean - GSMArena.com news

SP should have been on kitkat by now, after 6 months of investigation they decided to abandon it :-x .. and xperia l should have been on 4.3 if xperia M also has it... very bad Move sony

ashs1

Padawan
&%^$%#^$# !!! :-x
Xperia L was uncermoniously abandoned !!! Instead of removing bugs with the updates, they added some more. :-x
Bad experience with Sony. :/

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
They don't want to build brand loyalty. They are making the same mistake that HTC made. They don't understand the difference between themselves and Samsung. Samsung's buyers are the general masses who generally do not care about updates or anything. But Sony buyers are generally the ones who put some thought into buying their phones. If they don't reward their customers, most of them are likely to move to alternatives like Moto.

I for one, will not buy a Sony phone next time coz now I know that I'll never get any updates. 4.3 was released somewhere around 6 months after the release of Xperia L. If they don't support their phones for even that long, then these phone don't deserve to be bought.

I hope Sony's listening. Coz anyways it will be a long time before any other phone from their stable is loved as much as SP and L.

Minion

Conversation Architect
After flashing PA and going back to CM ruined my phone compeltly :| Contacts got messed up some contacts Somehow merged with others.
I will check out that kernel in about 2 weeks or so

Sony abanonded our xperia L after releasing buggy update's.|
If i get a chance i will sell this phone and get a moto g/xiaomi Mi3 or maybe a Xolo hive

- - - Updated - - -

that site is dead theres a new site now.
FXP ones are okay...but as you use you will find its buggy as hell I hate THIS PHONE NOW :mad:, I loved my X.L even more when I flashed CM11 but now with new builts phone has become a bit laggy,Power button is @##$%#^ up

- - - Updated - - -

FXP Blog - News and Updates for Sony Mobile Xperia devices, CyanogenMod, and Android

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! Official omni rom :) lets hope this is better than CM ?

CM is crap people face lot of problem after installing it.

donga

Right off the assembly line
Well, Sony Xperia L C2104 is the best phone as of now... the 4.3 screen size is enough for watching anything on a larger screen, and the 1GHz processor also works perfectly for fast internet browsing, playing music etc...

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well, Sony Xperia L C2104 is the best phone as of now... the 4.3 screen size is enough for watching anything on a larger screen, and the 1GHz processor also works perfectly for fast internet browsing, playing music etc...

Lol, No.There are much better options now

Top Bottom