Xperia L/SP thread

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Depends on the device tbh

If its a high end device like S4,Z or One then ROMs development is fast

Its a different story for mid range devices like L as they are not that popular and thus development is slow compared to high end.

That is just sad :\ I thought the midrange is more popular since it is budget friendly. And also,there are already custom ROMs for the xolo q800. Shame there is none for the Xperia L yet. Hope there are some soon.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
That is just sad :\ I thought the midrange is more popular since it is budget friendly. And also,there are already custom ROMs for the xolo q800. Shame there is none for the Xperia L yet. Hope there are some soon.

Well midrange used to be popular back when there wasn't a new phone every next week lol e.g My Blade or O1
And don't worry as CM is being developed for L and after that other ROMs will come...
And those ROMs for Q800 are just heavily modified stock ROMs ;)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
And don't worry as CM is being developed for L and after that other ROMs will come...

Hope so man. Where did you hear that btw?

And also,are all bootloaders unlockable in the Xperia L? Or is it a random thing dependent on luck? :\

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Are these real beats headsets??

*www.ebay.in/itm/281131491786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Are these real beats headsets??

*www.ebay.in/itm/281131491786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Looks like they are fake. Lot of fake beats headsets are available in the market these days. Saw a guy selling Beats headsets for 300 bucks a pair :), no wonder they are fake

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Looks like they are fake. Lot of fake beats headsets are available in the market these days. Saw a guy selling Beats headsets for 300 bucks a pair :), no wonder they are fake

So do u think they are good at that price ? what say ?

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
So do u think they are good at that price ? what say ?

Hey don't even think about buying them. They are definitely fake! Better buy other branded earphones from SoundMagic, or any other brand, though they might be more costly.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Hey don't even think about buying them. They are definitely fake! Better buy other branded earphones from SoundMagic, or any other brand, though they might be more costly.

How are these for my N4 ??

Stereo Headset Handsfree Headphone for google nexus 4 handsome for lg E960 | eBay

Brand New Samsung EHS64AVFWE Handsfree,Headset, Lg Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia | eBay

ashs1

Padawan
guys i have a weird problem with sony xperia L...whenever there is a call coming...the data pack switches off during the call and after the call ends,the data pack switches on...is there a particular setting i am missing here...

i was gonna post this here as i was unable to use my 2g internet during call, but then, my friend explained :
This happens on every phone in 2g as both use same basebands..3g uses different baseband.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
i was gonna post this here as i was unable to use my 2g internet during call, but then, my friend explained :
This happens on every phone in 2g as both use same basebands..3g uses different baseband.

It depends on which class of 2G network you are connected on. Only a few class of 2G networks allow simultaneous voice and data connectivity. If you are not on one of these classes of network, your data connectivity goes down when there is an incoming/outgoing call. This is the expected behaviour and nothing to be concerned about. This happens in all mobiles and not just specific to Xperia L/SP.

Hope this clears everybody's doubts.

Hi guys, just wanna tell u all i lost my Xperia SP one night...while coming back from cyber cafe,it was raining, was holding ym laptop in my hand,jumping voerpotholes and puddles. The phone must have jumped off my phone... Sad...it was just 2 weeks old and my 25K phone gone forever...
Is there a way to recover it? I didnt put any call tracker of thief catching software or anything...i have the IMEI code

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Hope so man. Where did you hear that btw?

And also,are all bootloaders unlockable in the Xperia L? Or is it a random thing dependent on luck? :\

In the Xperia L group on FB ;)

Also I dont own a L as yet but I believe all bootloaders are unlockable

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@mikael_schiffer Tough luck bro. Thats one good phone :( Not sure if your service provider can locate the sim or not. You could try contacting them.

@ZTR Awesome news :D And yeah even I don't.But looking forward to the mods and cheaper prices for the xperia L :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
It depends on which class of 2G network you are connected on. Only a few class of 2G networks allow simultaneous voice and data connectivity. If you are not on one of these classes of network, your data connectivity goes down when there is an incoming/outgoing call. This is the expected behaviour and nothing to be concerned about. This happens in all mobiles and not just specific to Xperia L/SP.

Hope this clears everybody's doubts.

I have never heard/seen that "some classes" of 2G support simultaneous data & voice. Can you shed some more light on it?

john117

Broken In
So,is the Xperia M worth waiting for?
I was about to buy the Xperia L and saw that the M has similar specs.Also,in one thread,it is said,allegedly,that the M costs just 11-2K!thats so much more cheaper for pretty much the same specs.
So,is it worth waiting for the Xperia M or can i go ahead and buy the xperia L?

ankushkool

Youngling
Hi guys, just wanna tell u all i lost my Xperia SP one night...while coming back from cyber cafe,it was raining, was holding ym laptop in my hand,jumping voerpotholes and puddles. The phone must have jumped off my phone... Sad...it was just 2 weeks old and my 25K phone gone forever...
Is there a way to recover it? I didnt put any call tracker of thief catching software or anything...i have the IMEI code

Its a long shot but try this app: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&hl=en

Top Bottom