Xperia L/SP thread

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Hmm thanks. I am asking because games like gta vice city,modern combat 4 seem to take up a hell lot of space. Both are around 1.5gb I guess. So its around 2 games and all 3 gb is gone from internal memory. :|
That is just sad considering this phone has so much power under the hood.

And you didn't reply to the question about the battery.

Kiss

Journeyman
I have a few questions for you Xperia L owners. I need to know these since I am planning on buying this phone.

1.) Is it true that only out of 8gb internal memory,we only get to use around 4 gb? :(

We get 5.58 GB of space from the 8GB provided...

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yes out of that 5.5 I saw 1.5gb was being used as device space or something in a review.

One final question is that can we install apps to the sd card?? That would a great addition if that is present.

I saw it in a review of some other phone(don't remember which). We could set preferred storage location=>SD card.
Is that available in the Xperia L?

aAdirulz

Broken In
Hey m planning 2 Buy Sony Xperia L bt i want it under 15k n not a seller warrenty so can u guys help me out n n advice ny alternative?

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
In my Xperia L, I have more than 4GB space free and have also got an extra card of 16GB of which 500MB is made use of. But still I can see that it takes a lot of time to detect the card and then the files (photos, a couple of songs and videos). Any idea why this lag? :(

Kiss

Journeyman
In my Xperia L, I have more than 4GB space free and have also got an extra card of 16GB of which 500MB is made use of. But still I can see that it takes a lot of time to detect the card and then the files (photos, a couple of songs and videos). Any idea why this lag? :(

I do notice lag but its only when I reboot my phone... Otherwise it seems to be fine for me.

Did any one try out Full HD Videos on Xperia L??

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

Could be a slower card (class 2 or class 4), or it could have degraded with age... SD cards degrade rapidly with age...

ankushkool

Youngling
Finally a app that solves all Android battery issue! Try it Love it!

*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2155737

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Could be a slower card (class 2 or class 4), or it could have degraded with age... SD cards degrade rapidly with age...

It is class 4 Scandisk .

Sad part is even I can't see the internal memory contents and the card once I connect to PC using USB cable. I don't remember this issue before inserting this card. What is happening? :(

EDITED : Figured I was using a different USB cable lying around than the SONY one :p. Laptop connection issue sorted but the lag remains...

Last edited:

ankushkool

Youngling
My Xperia SP only showing 766MB RAM :( can others check!

Screenshot_2013-07-05-01-32-46.jpg

aAdirulz

Broken In
^^ Available for Rs. 15,300/- at Tradus.com (After Coupon Code: AFF10 )

hey dude m gona order now bt have some issues like I know i ll get a manufacturer warranty bt den how is the packing of it n if Tradus is trustworthy? coz i hav been cheated by saholic 2wice on micromax products so.....

link of buying the product if u guys can help it gona be very thankful

Buy Online Sony Xperia L With Dual-core 1 GHz (Black). Shop from tradus.com MOBMM9US0GV5UYBP

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have not traded much with Tradus. But as far as I have done, they are "good enough" and slow in dispatch. Delivery could take from 4 to 10 days. I am sure there are many here who have traded more with Tradus.

aAdirulz

Broken In
I have not traded much with Tradus. But as far as I have done, they are "good enough" and slow in dispatch. Delivery could take from 4 to 10 days. I am sure there are many here who have traded more with Tradus.

thanx man n the main concern is there is no cod for this product n i m nt able to contact the seller if can how?

Top Bottom