Xbox 360 Controller for PC Racing games ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Is it any good compared to standard keyboard combo.

How much is the price for wired one ?

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
It's a very good solution for not only racing games, but also for Games like AC, Fifa, POP etc...

Vibration feature is really good.

Costs around 1350/// wired/

Rahim

Married!
Is there no difference between the PC version and XBox 360 version?
Anyways MS will send me a wireless controller as a gift :D I am still waiting though.

soumo27

It costs 1350 in Homeshop18 also, but if u can manage a 200 rs discount voucher :p, u get it cheaper... ;-)

Sarath

iDota
Its a wise decision. A joystick definitely adds more control while gaming than the WASD cluster.

Ask tkin he just got it.

soumo27

Is there no difference between the PC version and XBox 360 version?
Anyways MS will send me a wireless controller as a gift :D I am still waiting though.

Gift? for what? :rolleyes:.

And there is diff. between PC and XBox Versions. U cant pair the XBox version with ur pc....

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Gift? for what? :rolleyes:.

And there is diff. between PC and XBox Versions. U cant pair the XBox version with ur pc....
He is talking about Xbox 360 version.

There is no difference between windows and XBOX360 version.
Windows version costs a 100 bucks more and comes with a driver CD (Needed for XP and Vista. Not for W7)

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
I use the wired one. I got it for 1.3k from SMC around 6 months ago. It is definitely worth it. I play PES 2011 and Virtua Tennis 09 using it and it performs much better than K+M. Havn't used it for racing yet though. Also, its useless for shooters and other action/adventure games (Assassins Creed series etc.)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't used it for racing games. But for games like, Super Meat Boy and FIFA - it is a must have. Playing games like Batman: Arkham Asylum with the controller is also a very pleasant and lazy experience for me. My 32" TV is actually my monitor.

and yea, you can get the wired one. It has pretty long cable.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I have used it and I have it. Its good but for FPS games, or basically shooting games.. mouse + keyboard is best.

gameranand

Living to Play
Get it for sure. Racing and arcade games are so much fun with the controller. Specially hack n slash games and POP type platformer.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have used it for more than 2 years now. It's the best and the most comfortable controller you'll ever find. I think Letsbuy had a good deal going on, if you used a discount coupon. Plus it's the black model, which they were apparently shipping out. Look around, you'll find a good deal.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Apologies, this is the site I meant: Homeshop18

and this was the Gift code given on TE (courtesy: Arjun): GC9DUC5TP5D5H2E8Q for getting 200 bucks off. I'm not sure if it still works, but you could try it out.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^hey it's working. Thanks a lot.
is the model black or white ?
Apparently, everyone who had ordered in the last few weeks got the black one with import date of April 2011. The folks who have order claim that this site's CC & service isn't good. Some got it after 2 weeks and some got it within 2-3 days. So just giving you a word of caution. Although, you could get really lucky. Good luck! :smile:

Top Bottom