World's Best Closed Loop Liquid Coolers are here !!!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Faun is a reputed member here and has good insight into pc hardware. He has a venomous X (probably) and the good thing is he too is from pune.

Since your coolers are new, he can test them and write a review here which will definitely be neutral and unbiased. This way more and more people will get feedback which is good for you.

So i think you can contact faun and let him test your cooler. He has 2500k-z68 combo and you can expect some good results. :)

Sounds good. We need some reviews up here. Done by our member base.
:)

harshatiyya

Broken In
yeah. we need some reviews and comparisons. :)

wonder how these beasts fares up with corsair hydro series.

good to see some indian products in this market,:-D

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
yeah. we need some reviews and comparisons. :)

wonder how these beasts fares up with corsair hydro series.

good to see some indian products in this market,:-D

Two reviews are already out and they do beat the Corsair Counterparts, you can check my website

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
that will be too long... anyway hope you come with more products in future liek PSU, Cabinets, Keyboard and mouse etc...

I will really like to support a Indian Tech company.. :)
I want to establish myself as a Global Liquid Cooler Manufacturer 1st, then i will start venturing into the side products :)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
very few people use liquid coolers of the entire PC user base. So if you are just concentrating upon liquid coolers then you may have to wait(that is not good IMO for business) till establishment of your name.

Mostly hardcore gamers go for closed loop liquid coolers, among these gamers the very few with big pockets go for exotic liquid coolers with custom loop.

I would suggest to reduce your plan timeline from 2~3 yrs to 1 yr for entering into other products lineup.

Last edited:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Gla d to know that we have some good Indigenous Cooling Solution Manufacturers with quality products.

BTW the product site is very well put up and neat.
Expected from a good brandname.:smile:

pcforumguy

Starting Off !!!
Hey nikolain Great Job buddy :clap2:
I just read the review from your site and ur products seems awesome in performance in comparison to Corsair.

You know these coolers really look alike Corsair expect CNG Connect Feature. To make a noise about product or say to establish any product you can't rely only on pure performance; you have to be different in few aspect i.e. Features (which you have - CNG Connect), Price (which also u have - pretty attractive) and Looks (which u don't have - same as Corsair).

Having said that, just to add some 'Mad-Idea' - why don't u try these product in White Color.
I think it's gonna be Stunning in White Color and It will make it's own style statement.

Think about it

Again Great Work !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have posted same on techenclave.com/forum for getting your attention as quickly as possible.:cool:

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
Yes i do have White Color in my mind, lets see i will give it a try.

OTHER NOTE : Now all my products carry Free Shipping all over India

Top Bottom