Workout Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Weight: 62 kgs
Height: 171cms

Vacation time so thought of shaping up my body. Can't go to gym coz I won't be able to continue after like 2 months coz of hostel. So I need a workout schedule. Need to work on my belly and chest. So any guy here who goes or has gone to gym can tell me what shld I do to shape up? What diet to take and stuff? Would be getting dumbles in like couple of days. Maybe two 5ers or 10ers. So suggest.

Listen to this carefully...

Your height, age and weight are Synchronised, not bad..
But location of weight in the body is a matter you have to look upon...

Probable areas are: Belly, Thighs, Butt, area around nipple(Chest to simplify), biceps area, and sometimes at calves too(if you are really lazy)

Stretching should be what you start with. Do all possible stretch excercise you can think of(without hurting yourslef) and 10 mins of initial pranayama will be really good(that butterfly step is a good stretchout).

Abdomen(Belly Workout)
1. Running: Will help you tune your lower abdomen. And thats where mostly fat is concentrated.

2. Sit/ups: Do sit-ups for upper 2/4 packs and leg raises for lower 2/4 and overall tuning.

3. Do crossover situps to tune side-abs. Its done by touching your left kneecap by your right elbow while doing thww conventional sit-ups. Will have a diagonal orientation.

Chest
Push-ups/Dips: Like you have seen in movies while army drills or sometimes John Abrahm. Using your two hands to lift your body from lying position to maximum in ground. Do in 15-12-10 reps.
When you keep your arms as far as you can manage doing push-ups, it will increaseyour overall frame.
When you keep it joined in the narrowest orientation, will help your triceps.
In the middle orientation, will increase the muscles onchest.

Thigh/Butt
Keep your arms at the back held with each other to help keep your back as straight as possible. The go to sitting postion like on a chair. Stay in that position for 15 secs. Repeat 10 times.
So Squats in reps of 50/30/15. Will feel really exhausted but dont give up. Keep you back really straight in these excercises.

Arms
Buy a middle sized barbell rod. (Wightlifting kind)
Buy 2x (5 pound, 10 pound, and 20 pound weights)
Dont buy dumbells, as they will make your both arms out of sync especially asyou are just starting out and dont have balance. Dumbells can be bought Later as they serve amny purposes.

Mind you buying dumbells or weights is not recommended as they cost a lot, unless you want to custom make it from some blacksmith.
Do the Usual Lifting in 20/15/10 reps.

With the above mentioned tools, you can workout each part of your body, provided you know how to. We cant tell you all as it needs to be seenand niether you can get all the material off the web and understand it, be it videos. You need to have preliminary knowledge to know how to workout well. For that you need a fitness instructor. U know you cannot learn by just asking or reading on the web. Not even videos help you really as much as a gym instructor. He is an expert on this and will suggest you excercises based on your body type(endo, meso, exomorphic) and will give you EVERY answer you need.

Phew man, this sucks, Just go to a gym and spare us :D.
Whts the price of a 2 month membership? should be around 2k.

I advise you to go to gym, strongly advise you to go to a gym.
The benefits are:
1. You will understand your body type and act accordingly.
2. You will understand all the excercise types and wll know what you can do what you cannot do and what you should do.
3. Youll feel confident in yourself.

Also Take enough food for the time being, you should not restrict food at all especially at your age and if you wanna work out. Though avoid chloestrol. And take leafy vegetables(all kinda "saag"s, cabbage, spinach). Take Pulses. Reduce your carb intake to 75% for time being and take it back to normal after you start workout regularly at gym(i suppose u will go to one now).

Andthe only reason people gain wieght even more after they end gym is because they dont control their eating habits. When not using energy, try not refuelling it all the time.:D

Regards
Bikalpa

PS: Go to gym, Hurry :p

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@bikdel
nice post dude :D
though gym could be optional

the more you put your muscles beyond limits, the more mas they will acquire and sometimes fats too to suit the body needs

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@chirag. Where I stay, its 1k nepalese rupees for 3 months in a gud gym. Thats around 625 indian currency. A/C ones set u back by 1.2k inrs for 3 months. Though u get cheapest ones for as low as indian rs 120 per month, they are called iron gyms w/o carpet. Who cares, all u need is a workout. :p

@T159. Thnx.(i typed that from cell :D used no abbrv. as wanted it to look neat :) )
I recommend gym because they say half knowledge is dangerous. Once u get an idea n balance, u can buy wts n do it @ home itself. Not all wanna be arnold!

I said him not to buy wts earlier as here, gym is cheaper. And better than wts as u get a compulsion(like school) n inspiration to workout.

But even then what wouldnt change my advice. Go gym whenever u hav time. Make it a must do, make working out ur habit. When u go to hostel, u will know enuf to keep u maintained and when u come back, u cn join gym or buy wts(1 time invstment) n do it @ home.

Regards
bikalp.

17 years and 82 KGs. I am trying to figure out a way to reduce it properly.
My bicycle is out of action, so no cycling to studies.
I am practicing high speed guitating to help build hand muscles.(only left hand benifited)
Fat Thighs
Pot Belly

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Jog. Theres a beach near my house (Marina Beach) and I jog quite often in the mornings. Dont start jogging at first. Walk for 5-10 minutes, to warm up your legs, and then start jogging.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
17 years and 82 KGs. I am trying to figure out a way to reduce it properly.
My bicycle is out of action, so no cycling to studies.
I am practicing high speed guitating to help build hand muscles.(only left hand benifited)
Fat Thighs
Pot Belly

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

u mean guitaring right?.. what songs do you think help?... that was a joke right? :D

u mean guitaring right?.. what songs do you think help?... that was a joke right? :D
actually, strummig fast really tires my hand up

I do alternative activities like guitaring and cutting veggies to help strenghten my hand.
Instead of exercising for which I don't find enough time.

praka123

left this forum longback
I dont think sauna belt have any effect permanantly :p try Liposuction if you have money!a normal Liposuction will cost Rs25000+ :) [they remove all fatty parts in your body -be it thigh or belly or breast or whatever! ] ;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Step next to the wall, keep a cardboard on your head, hold it against the wall, step out, mark the cardboard place with a chalk/pencil and measure the ground to the mark using an inch tape or ruler or whatever.

Renny

Padawan
I dont think sauna belt have any effect permanantly

Ok so there are no side effects but do Sauna Belts really help you reduce weight( i.e fat) :D ,

And could you guys suggest some effective and quick techniques of gaining 2-3 inches in 2-3 months or

Suggest effective ways of gaining height .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom