Workout Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ eat carrot. lots of them. one per day is good. and milk. and green leafy vegetables. and wash your eyes frequently.

Vivek788

In the zone
@dheeraj_kumar
Actually I read somewhere that the total arms span from end-to-end is same as body height...so I wanted to know if such things can be done

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ eat carrot. lots of them. one per day is good. and milk. and green leafy vegetables. and wash your eyes frequently.

+1 and u can get a laser operation too. Do pull-ups to increase height. Take milk and milk products.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
16 yaers and 62 kg.......must do some cardio for 30 mins or more....that will help u to cut extra fats....then only u can think of shaping ur body.........
Yup Cardio's the best for burning Fat .

I personally do 45 Min Cardio: 20 Min Treadmill at speeds 6.5-11-6.5 , THen 10 Min Cycling n then 15 Min Cross Trainer .

karmanya

Journeyman
you'd be better off doing the entire 45 minutes on the treadmill or cross trainer- your body only actively burns calories at an accelerated rate after twenty minutes

Renny

Padawan
Some help with this query guys :-

1. Could you guys suggest some effective and quick or techniques of gaining 2-3 inches in 2-3 months

AND

2. Suggest effective ways of gaining height .

MasterMinds

hell boy
^^gainig height still depends on ur age....if u ra already post 20-21 then it would be difficult to get an extra inch or more but if u r pre 19 then u can
PS it depends on ur genes too...some exceptions are always there

and all those adds of height gaining products ands powders are total crap....stay away....

your body only actively burns calories at an accelerated rate after twenty minutes
cause' body start using the stored fats as the source of energy after that time.....:):)

any body got six pack here??????or straight one pack:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

vilas_patil

Journeyman
No technique/Treatment is full proof to increase natural height. Mostly height is inherited.

For better eye vision .. (as already written) carrot, eggs, milk, 'palak' are good to consume.

For reducing weight .. running, trekking, swimming, skipping is effective, of course along with a proper diet .

For weight gain ... Sweets, Cheese, butter, Banana, rice, and all fried items (like samosa, papad, wada paw ..etc) and junk foods like burger, pizzas will help.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^gainig height still depends on ur age....if u ra already post 20-21 then it would be difficult to get an extra inch or more but if u r pre 19 then u can
PS it depends on ur genes too...some exceptions are always there

and all those adds of height gaining products ands powders are total crap....stay away....

cause' body start using the stored fats as the source of energy after that time.....:):)

any body got six pack here??????or straight one pack:p:p:p:p

well i got upper 2 packs, for now enough, im lean and have to gain weight at the right areas. :D

Renny

Padawan
1. Can pull-ups and suspending yourself with your hand help in increasing height?

2. Any Yoga asana which can help?(Mention them).

3. And even stretching exercises help rite?(Mention them).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Stretching is to maintain the flexibility and reduce stress/ strain in muscles.
Its a must if u want to have a day without any injury.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@masterminds
well i went to gym for 4-5 months but cudnt get time later. Abs can be done at home pretty well. Refer to my 1st post for lower abs. Yeah they are a pain in the a$$. :D im too lazy to do them at home, it takes alot of effort to get the will at home n thats y i recommend gym. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom