Workout Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Weight: 62 kgs
Height: 171cms

Vacation time so thought of shaping up my body. Can't go to gym coz I won't be able to continue after like 2 months coz of hostel. So I need a workout schedule. Need to work on my belly and chest. So any guy here who goes or has gone to gym can tell me what shld I do to shape up? What diet to take and stuff? Would be getting dumbles in like couple of days. Maybe two 5ers or 10ers. So suggest.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
thats a lot to shed :D

do the skipping part, but before that stretching exercises are a must, else suffer the pain of muscle tear-wear

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Vacation time so thought of shaping up my body. Can't go to gym coz I won't be able to continue after like 2 months coz of hostel.
Not really an issue, I would suggest that you go to the gym and work with/under a pro rather than doing stuff yourself. 2 months regular work out in a gym would give u a clearer idea as to what exercises you need to do and how they should be done. I would suggest u to go to a gym for whatever time you can.

MasterMinds

hell boy
16 yaers and 62 kg.......must do some cardio for 30 mins or more....that will help u to cut extra fats....then only u can think of shaping ur body.........

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
I did stretching exercises like 2 days back and whole body still paining. Stupid weight.
stretching exercise are for stress attenuation and relief, and u got more pain by doing it.

lol...don't overdo, do till u feel like bliss.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Gym.. well I have seen cases where the person's weight automatically increases after he leaves gym. So confused to join or not.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^wat you need is skipping, treadmill and a morning walk(start running afterwards).

No need to do resistant exercises (involving external weights), u need stretching exercise with push ups, pull ups and sit ups.

Thats a simple schedule if u want to work on

abstain from eating oily-fatty things and anything thats too sweet (sugar is bad).

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Running can be really effective. Run atleast 1km (ideally 2km) daily on treadmill. Cycling also helps. Do push-ups and pull-ups. Also do the stair stepping exercise (dunno what it's exactly called). Then jump continuously at one spot for atleast a minute. Also jog for a minute daily on one spot (i.e. don't move forward). And do some house work as well. ;)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
16 years..but watch his height....171 cms..i think you are about 4-5 kgs overweight...

i am 19, 188 and m 80 kgs....

i suggest go for a long jog and cut down on the junk...jog regularly and eat lots of food with "negative-calorie"..foods which uses more calories to digest than what it actually provides to the body..eat lots of protiens...that should do it...

Third Eye

gooby pls
Do a lot of push-ups with variations.Buy dumbbells and do chest exercises like Dumbbell Bench Press,Dumbbell Flyes.Do cycling for 30 minutes combined with squats,lunges,yoga .Here's a great website for all types of isolated body part excercises.Eat normal and stay away from junk food.:)

Last edited:
OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@dreamcharacter - Can you suggest negative-calorie items? Thankyou. There are two pringles (jalpeno) in kitchen. Curses :mad:

praka123

left this forum longback
1kg apple(all imported) here in southern tip of India costs Rs90-100/- last time I checked :lol: I know it will be cheap in north ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom