Wipro to introduce 100 mbps broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Assuming that broadband actually hits these speeds, won't disk write rates become a bottleneck?
Modern SATA disks can write at a comfortable 60MBps+ so managing a 12MBps connection won't be a problem. Of course it will consume a lot of system resources writing at such speeds. Might need a separate hard drive just for this purpose.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
This is just a Dream, by another Deamer.

sometimes back, some promised FREE broadband.
on serious note, we may speeds like 8bps at affordable rates and Wimax being employed.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Wipro - Applying Thoughts.

Lets see when they get applied :D.

I would be happy with cheaper rates.

lambo

Broken In
arre who needs these speeds.. i would be more than happy if there were any cheap 256kbps unlimited plans available first.

MTNL offers 256kbps unlimited for Rs.2500 and 2Mbps NU at Rs. 850.. they should just shoot themselves for their stupidity.

Update your knowledge..I have MTNL 256 kbps Unlimited plan and I pay 799+tax for it.

VD17

Journeyman
C'mon guys.. don't be so negative... remember the good ol' days back in the year 1999? when people were scared $hitless of the stupid Y2K bug and you had to run to the nearest Satyam seller to refill your 10hr dial up pack? Or.. wait... was it even later than 1999? lol
Now you have 2mbps (if your ISP spares you your peace of mind)!

some day.... perhaps... just some damn day...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ok is it going to be launched or just a announcement they are going to do ??

coz with 100 mbps .. many here ( who have hosting sites now ) can start hosting thier own servers from india.. instead of longing for US based servers...

i would simply like to see atleast 2mbps UL price going down around 500 Rs...

Status
Not open for further replies.