Will this game run on this configuration?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
dude if you installed some dx version while installing some game then it remains in your system even if you uninstall the game.And if you can't download DX then purchase magazines like digit they usually provide latest directx updates.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Can I Play This Games :-

Nfs Carbon
Gta Sa
Madden 08
Spiderman 3

Can Any 1 Recommend Good Action Game

SYSTEM Specs :-

Core2duo E4300
1 Gb Ddr2 Ram
Intel Org 946gzis
On Board 256 Mb Vram

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@ clmlbx.... yeah u can but NFS C wont have any of it's visual appeal and Madden 08 works like hell......

Or action... id recommend Far Cry and DOOM 3 for you

@ New Gamer....

man just install direct x 9.0c... u can download it 4 free from microsofts website....... man u need that DX to run all games at least 3 years old...

New_Gamer

Broken In
I just bought the new game Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. While installing the game on my system, the following error occurred. "An I/O error occurred while installing a file. This is normally caused by bad installation media or a corrupt installation file." If you have any suggestions what so ever, please help. Thanks!

My System Specs:
Processor: Pentium 4, 1.8GHz
RAM: 380MB
Hard Drive: 80GB
Graphics Card: 4x AGP 3D nVIDIA TNT2 M64, 32MB videoRAM
DirectX: 8.1

New_Gamer

Broken In
New_Gamer said:
I just bought the new game Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. While installing the game on my system, the following error occurred. "An I/O error occurred while installing a file. This is normally caused by bad installation media or a corrupt installation file." If you have any suggestions what so ever, please help. Thanks!

You don't have to answer to the above question. I finally installed the game after many attempts.

I have another matter to discuss about "Hitman 2: Silent Assassin" After playing a H2SA movie and setting the configs. to even the lowest, the game still cannot load. It comes to the same point of a load (about 80%) and crashes to the desktop. What are my options to solve this matter? Please help. Thanks in advance.

My System Specs:
RAM: 380MB

will bioshock and manhunt 2 run on my pc?

@new gamer.
if the game is pirated then surely it is the game which is faulty.
if its genuine,try formatting ur OS.
i have no other suggs.
but if u own a pirated one,i sugest u ki genuine le hi lo.
and why silent assasin.buy contracts.
as blod money will not run on ur PC,get hitman contracts.
and the second prob might be the direct X.
try updating to 9.0c from the MS site.

@clmlbx u can play carbon,SA,
forget about Spiderman 3.
BTW its a gud game.
dunno much abt maden 08.
buy a graphix card and SM3 will run on ur pc.
gud action game for ur pc wud be serious sam 2,call of duty 2,farcry,X men legends 2 (a bit of RPG),Halo,battlefield 2,driver 3,Mafia etc.

can ne body suggest me gud noo games.
any genre except adult games.
16+ games and 18+ games from action only.

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
bioshock will run like malai :D i played it with max settings on 1024 x 768 the gameplay was very smooth. haven't played manhunt 2 so can't tell about it but it should run fine.

also for good games, system shock 2 , splinter cell 3, mafia, F.E.A.R, doom 3, chronicals of riddick : escape from the buthers bay , pick one all of them are very good games.

New_Gamer

Broken In
Hi,
I might be in a wrong forum to ask this kind of a question, but I wouldn't know the first thing where to go to ask it anyway. So, I'm gonna post it here just in case. In the last few days I went through a hell with my machine reformatting, reinstalling, configuring, etc. the game won't play because of an error. I reinstalled Return to Castle Wolfenstein and happened to discover a problem with the game. The error that shows is with OpenGL. "GLW_StartOpenGL - could not load OpenGL subsystem." Before reformatting, I had[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]played RTCW with no problems what so ever. Now, when I reinstalled it, this error comes up on the screen "GLW_StartOpenGL - could not load OpenGL subsystem" What is the problem and how can I solve it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

P.S. I reinstalled Max Payne, it works just fine.

My System Specs:
RAM: 376MB

Shloeb

In the zone
Will this rig be able to play games like crysis, GRAW 2, DIRT?

Processor: Pentium 4, 3.0GHz
RAM: 1.5 GB
Graphics Card: XFX GeForce 8600 GT

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Ok kinda embarrased ( have a vanilla PC)

AMD 4400+
Asus M2A- VM ( with on board radeon x1250)
1gb x 2
19 inch widescreen

Can i play FIFA 08 ( presumably with everything turned off ) ?
i wanna play at 1280 x 1024 !

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Age of EMpires III Asian Dynasty

GeForce FX 5200 256 MB

512 MB Ram

AMD Sempron 2500

Will it run with eye candy turned on?

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Thanx guysfor the replies

will get FIFA 08 in a couple of days . Got one more to ask :)

AMD 4400+
Asus M2A- VM ( with on board radeon x1250)
1gb x 2 667
19 inch widescreen

Will AOE -3 run on this piece of crap :-D

Top Bottom