Will this game run on this configuration?

New_Gamer

Broken In
Thanks in advance. Can anyone else suggest what other games I can play on my system? I am considering (but not completely sure if they will work on my PC) buying:
1. Enemy Engaged: RAH-66 Comanche vs. Ka52 Hokum
2. No One Lives Forever
3. Aliens versus Predator 2
4. Crimson Skies
5. Ground Control
6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (list whichever series I can run on my PC)

My System Specs:
Processor: Pentium 4, 1.8GHz
RAM: 512MB
Hard Drive: 80GB
Graphics Card: 4x AGP 3D nVIDIA TNT2 M64, 32MB videoRAM
DirectX: 8.1

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
CAn someone tell me if SWAT4:Gold Edition work on this config: -
XP SP2, P4 1.6GHz, 256MB RAM, SiS 300/305 32MB Graphics card and DirectX 9.0c??
Please.. thanx... :-|

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
New_Gamer said:
Thanks in advance. Can anyone else suggest what other games I can play on my system? I am considering (but not completely sure if they will work on my PC) buying:
1. Enemy Engaged: RAH-66 Comanche vs. Ka52 Hokum
2. No One Lives Forever
3. Aliens versus Predator 2
4. Crimson Skies
5. Ground Control
6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (list whichever series I can run on my PC)

My System Specs:
Processor: Pentium 4, 1.8GHz
RAM: 512MB
Hard Drive: 80GB
Graphics Card: 4x AGP 3D nVIDIA TNT2 M64, 32MB videoRAM
DirectX: 8.1

I don't think Ghost Recon will run on your PC coz on 512MB RAM it will cry & BTW dx8.1:confused: people here are disscusing bout Dx10.1 so better upgrade it to dx9.0 for gud gaming.........sorry can't help more........:(..........wait for other to reply ur query........:)

DDIF

Custom User Title
Okay thanks all.
Hey Chicha you have complete info on my mobo, so can you please tell me that will POP :Two Thrones work on it?
What about Hitman Blood Money and Tomb Raider Aniversary?

One of my friend has an extra 128MB XFX 6200A AGP8x Mem 533Mhz GFX Card.
He is ready to sell it for Rs. 3000, But i don't know whether it will support:
HW T&L
Pixel Shader 1.1
Vertex Shader 1.1
DX9.0c
Can you post the specs about this card?

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
ManiDhillon said:
Okay thanks all.
Hey Chicha you have complete info on my mobo, so can you please tell me that will POP :Two Thrones work on it?
What about Hitman Blood Money and Tomb Raider Aniversary?

One of my friend has an extra 128MB XFX 6200A AGP8x Mem 533Mhz GFX Card.
He is ready to sell it for Rs. 3000, But i don't know whether it will support:
HW T&L
Pixel Shader 1.1
Vertex Shader 1.1
DX9.0c
Can you post the specs about this card?
Please don't tell me he's selling the card to u for Rs3000 cause u can get a 7300 for just a bit more which will perform better.The specs of this card are as follows
Shader Model-3.0(Both Pixel and vertex)
DirectX 9.0c compliant
Supports Hardware transformation and lightning.
This card costs less than Rs1900.
U can look for choto_cheeta review of 8400GS which will perform better and will come under ur budget-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65606

DDIF

Custom User Title
Harvik780 said:
Please don't tell me he's selling the card to u for Rs3000 cause u can get a 7300 for just a bit more which will perform better.The specs of this card are as follows
Shader Model-3.0(Both Pixel and vertex)
DirectX 9.0c compliant
Supports Hardware transformation and lightning.
This card costs less than Rs1900.
U can look for choto_cheeta review of 8400GS which will perform better and will come under ur budget-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65606
I checked that, its a coll option but that card which Choto Cheeta tested is PCI-E compatible and i only have PCI and AGP 8x slots.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
ManiDhillon said:
I checked that, its a coll option but that card which Choto Cheeta tested is PCI-E compatible and i only have PCI and AGP 8x slots.
U can get 6200 256Mb AGP or the 7300GS 128Mb AGP version.These cards will not only come under ur Budget.

Last edited:

milan

Right off the assembly line
hi
i purchased my pc in 2005.It's configuration is follows

pentium 4 2.4 GHz
1 GB ram
82845 mercury prescott motherboard with 8x onboard agp
Seagate baraacuda 80 GB harddisk

the problem is that recently i purchased the pc game spiderman 2 the movie version and i was unable to play the game.I get some error msg saying no graphics card dectected.So for this will i have to buy a graphics card.If yes my budget is around 2500 .plz suggest me the recent graphics card wihin my budget basically the low end graphics card.And to that using the same i can be able to play doom 3,just cause,miami vice,punisher,hitman blood money,prince of persia (series),mafia 2 and almost all recent games.
plz suggest me....

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
milan said:
hi

pentium 4 2.4 GHz
1 GB ram

the problem is that recently i purchased the pc game spiderman 2 the movie version and i was unable to play the game.I get some error msg saying no graphics card dectected.So for this will i have to buy a graphics card.If yes my budget is around 2500 .plz suggest me the recent graphics card wihin my budget basically the low end graphics card.And to that using the same i can be able to play doom 3,just cause,miami vice,punisher,hitman blood money,prince of persia (series),mafia 2 and almost all recent games.
plz suggest me....
The games u have mentioned are not recent but old.I suggest u go for the Nvidia Geforce 6200 256Mb or Nvidia Geforce 7300GS 128 Mb both from XFX.Both come in AGP versions.

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
milan said:
hi

pentium 4 2.4 GHz
1 GB ram

plz suggest me....

u can go for nVidia 6200 or better increase ur budget and go for Nvidia 7300 better than 6200........:)

DDIF

Custom User Title
Harvik780 said:
U can get 6200 256Mb AGP or the 7300GS 128Mb AGP version.These cards will not only come under ur Budget.
Hey bro can you please post their details?

milan

Right off the assembly line
Harvik780 said:
The games u have mentioned are not recent but old.I suggest u go for the Nvidia Geforce 6200 256Mb or Nvidia Geforce 7300GS 128 Mb both from XFX.Both come in AGP versions.

using Nvidia Geforce 6200 256 mb card can i be able to play all recent games too like spiderman 3 pc game and ultimate spiderman ,superman,batman,john woo much awaited game stranglehold etc....

Harvik780 said:

using Nvidia Geforce 6200 256 mb card can i be able to play all recent games too like spiderman 3 pc game and ultimate spiderman ,superman,batman,john woo much awaited game stranglehold etc....

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
milan said:
They will run very slow.I mean very slow.

ManiDhillon said:
Hey bro can you please post their details?
Shader Model 3.0,DirectX 9.0c,hardware transformation and lightning and available in AGP Flavour.

Check prices here-
*www.deltapage.com/graphic.htm

Last edited:

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Am i able to run GTA:San Andreas on this config.

1.1ghz
20gb(4.87gb * 4 partition)
256mb ram
intel onboard 32mb graphics
dvd rom

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
gurujee said:

1.1ghz
256mb ram
dvd rom
From ur config it seems u have a very old mobo for GTA-SA u'll need better mobo chipset like intel 915.So u cannot run this game.

Stalker

Padawan
gurujee said:

1.1ghz
256mb ram
dvd rom

SA runs OK on 845 / 865 (if thats ur Mobo).
btw, if i remember correctly, GTA:SA takes abt 4.3+ GB space, u r going to have to merge two of ur partitions.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Stalker said:
SA runs OK on 845 / 865 (if thats ur Mobo).
btw, if i remember correctly, GTA:SA takes abt 4.3+ GB space, u r going to have to merge two of ur partitions.
thanks for the info...
btw, my partition is of 4.87gb, isn't sufficient to run the game without merging.

clmlbx

Technomancer
What Games Can I Play On This Config :-

C2d E4300
Intel D946gzis ( 256 Mb V Ram )
1 Gb Ddr2 Ram

I LIKE Sports,missions,racing Games

Top Bottom