Will the Big Bang test end the world on Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
alexanderthegreat said:
According to modern Science, if you cross the event horizon of a black hole, you will face a slow down of time(not perceptible to you), and then will face Spaghettification(technical term for getting ripped to shreds) as the part of your body closer to the center will be attracted more. So there is no way that the white hole can get you out with your head in the right place. Life is sure to perish. Moreover, White Holes are mere results of the tendency of humans to find a symmetrical pattern(Yes I study Psychology too, a hobby).
And what evidences do you have against the probability of the existence of the white-holes? :lol:

alexanderthegreat said:
I think to warp ahead in space, we need to know more about the other 8 dimensions(starting with time). I support the theory that if v>c, properties of matter in one of these other dimensions must be affected(Hopefully time). But anyway, that's offtopic.
You mean to say that traveling faster than light/information is one of the ways to time travel into future, isnt it?

alexanderthegreat said:
Oh, and creating black holes is possible! Scientists have already made black holes using particle accelerators before(didn't you know?). The theory is to make it more dense than it can handle and it will start collapsing and sucking. The black holes created by particle accelerators till date were really small ones. They are known as microblackholes. But, they are not strong enough to last for some time or to exist outside the Particle Accelerator.
Well, scientist havent actually made microblackholes, they have manged to get some evidences of formation of a distant-precursor-primordial-microblackhole in their earlier particle accelerators, RHIC or something?

alexanderthegreat said:
By the way, it's nice to know someone who can understand my physics mumbo-jumbo(my friends call me mad because of it). Are you a University student? or a scientist?
Id be glad if it was a complement. :D

IronMan.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
T159 said:
I believe in philosophy. There is always room. World is strange and for that matter you dont even know what your 80% grey matter actually do. There is a great deal of dark knowledge inside our brain, may be some thing that can give us an answer to many things. But people have a tendency to peek outside instead of looking unto own self.

I believe in Buddha's wisdom. Thought my religion is different. There are many things one can learn.

I used to learn from reference books as a hobby, not that i was preparing to crack some exams. Still have University Physics, Morrison Boyd, FInar, JD Lee, H C Verma, Stout and Green, Ebbing etc. Biology was my prime interest, but somehow due to circumstances ended up pursuing BE.

There was a recent incident when I came to know how horrible the basic facilities has become. A doctor now only wants money, even at the life of a poor thing. But internet helped me to save that life. First use of internet in my entire life that saved someone Its great to have it for free and people in forum/web helping each other, sharing and caring.

Sometime I think this virtual world is much better than the real world which is more like a flawed design. No wonder people will call you strange if you behave normally, cause world is too fcuked up now to appreciate normal person.

Another tid-bit from Hitboxx provided link:;
And how does this even perpherally relate to the LHC? :p

And BTW, the LHC is nothing; proudly presenting the Very large Hadron Collider. :D

rhitwick said:
Have u forgot Einstein...........theory of relativity??
Course not. :D I mean, I was asking alexander if that was what he was saying. Sorry if it sounded noobish. :)

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
And what evidences do you have against the probability of the existence of the white-holes? :lol:
But it's existence has to be proven first! Baaah...! Drop it! You know... I think these White holes and God are very similar. Maybe brothers? lol!
You mean to say that traveling faster than light/information is one of the ways to time travel into future, isnt it?
Yup I meant it! A bit not-to-the-point, I agree! But you see? It won't affect time from our frame of reference but it will(might) do it for others so it will cause us to go ahead in time making us reach our destination faster! Or does that sound weird? Anyway!
T159 said:
Sometime I think this virtual world is much better than the real world which is more like a flawed design. No wonder people will call you strange if you behave normally, cause world is too ****** up now to appreciate normal person.
I agree! the real world is not a nice place anymore. By the way, the 80% grey matter does not have any kind of built-in knowledge of the cosmos(In my opinion). I think it is vestigial. Humans are capable of much more like Hypnosis, Telekinesis etc(I'm Serious).

IronManForever said:
And BTW, the LHC is nothing; proudly presenting the Very large Hadron Collider.
I'd only like to say: :shock:! Wait a min., it's only hypothetical according to wikipedia (was at least).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Humans are capable of much more like Hypnosis, Telekinesis etc(I'm Serious).

Thats one possibility am looking for and waiting to be discovered. Telekinesis, Telepathy, Pyrokinesis etc. Our own body is highly efficient self sustained system. Remember how some things are just involuntary, you don't suffocate yourself by holding your breath and the bile juice secretes when there is food down the gut not any other time. The three line of defense, T-Killer cells antibodies. Immune system, lymphatic system. Bone marrow for blood cells and spleen in small child for blood cells. liquid breathing capability in babies inside womb. Sympathetic and parasympetheic system. Corpus callosum that joins two hemisphere. Blood doesn't clot in vessels, but platelets do a good job in external injuries. Veins have valves but arteries doesn't have valves. Heart beats throughout the life without even exhausting for a bit. Liver is a great source to check what ailment one have. Different types of skeletal joints, the most free ball and socket shoulder joint and the most powerful hinge knee joint. Its all more fascinating than anything, even astronomical phenomena. We are a shophisticated machine...lolz

There is this one philosophy that the people before us were more technologically advanced than us. Somehow the whole civilization got wiped out may by some natural catastrophe or some weird experiment, we never know.

How can one make pyramid with old methods, its not a child's play. The surface of each boulder was polished and cut to the perfection, drilled to the roundness that only extremely high powerful laser can do. Many other structures. The iron pillar in India and other things.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
This experiment is the worst prank I had n my life. :mad:
I had my E.N.T. (Ear-Nose-Throat) exam today and I went half-unprepared thinking that the world will end today by 12:30 and that if we survive, i shall then study the rest of the part for the next exam. you can imagine what has happened with me in the exam hall. i had to pass my time looking and here-n-there :mad:

But I will pass in this exam!

iinfi

mekalodu
the real collisions of the particles i think is gona begin only by the 21st of october or something if i m not wrong. today they only started the machine.

^^
Yup you are right.
On 21st of Oct, the LHC will be put to real use.
Today as just a test run to see if atleast one Proton can successively go through the 27Km long tunnel, and it was indeed successful. :)
It is said that the laws of Physics will be questioned, tried and tested here for the first time in history
Who knows? maybe our textbooks and concepts will undergo a revolutionary change:wink:
@rohan_shenoy
I cannot believe YOU actually fell for it :shock:

How do I request the mods to change the title/location of this thread now that we are still alive? :confused:
@Klaw-24
Me too alive :D
Where is that thread starter? :mad:
I have some pretty nice things to say about him :rolleyes:
Kidding man :D
Peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom