Will the Big Bang test end the world on Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paid

Journeyman
If critics are to be believed, the end of the universe will begin coming Wednesday when a Welsh miner's son launches the world's biggest scientific experiment to know how the universe was born "...................................Otto Rossler, a retired German chemist, said he feared the experiment may create a devastating quasar - a mass of energy fuelled by black holes - inside the earth. Jets emanating from it would grow and catastrophes such as earthquakes and tsunamis would occur at the points they emerged from the earth.

"The weather will change completely, wiping out life, and very soon the whole planet will be eaten in a magnificent scenario - if you could watch it from the moon. A Biblical Armageddon. Even cloud and fire will form, as it says in the Bible." ........................

Full Story: *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Worlds_biggest_scientific_experiment/rssarticleshow/3454743.cms

He said that attempts were still being made in the European Court of Human Rights to halt the experiment on the grounds that it violated the right to life. The court has, however, already rejected calls for a temporary delay in the project.

karnivore

in your face..
I am officially sick and tired of hearing this over and over and over and over again. Unless you have mortgaged your brain to some crackpots and preposterously idiotic alternative theories, the two papers, below, will be enough for you to know that there is nothing to be afraid of.

*www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=quantum-black-holes
PDF

Don't worry, you will live to see tomorrow.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lets see what beholds, i don't give a sh!t abt it.

I am officially sick and tired of hearing this over and over and over and over again. Unless you have mortgaged your brain to some crackpots and preposterously idiotic alternative theories, the two papers, below, will be enough for you to know that there is nothing to be afraid of.

PDF

same was said about genetic experiments, many specimen died...lolz. But thankfully it was kept to individual and many thing are still disclosed.

Last edited:

PDF

+1000 :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Its just another news material to show for the whole month for our Hindi News channels, nothing else.

Instead of showing the truth, they are trying to make money by making it spicy. I found only "Star news" and "Live India" (New news channel) showing the truth. They told that there is nothing to worry about it. At least some Hindi news channels are still worth to watch.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
am sick of it too. if the world doesnt end am gonna shoot those arses who bugged me. :mad:

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
we know that. the experiment is on wednesday. not tomorrow.
ROTFL.... haha ha ha
"Tomorrow" figuratively speaking, means "future", not necessarily the very next date. Comprende ?

lets see what beholds, i don't give a sh!t abt it.

same was said about genetic experiments, many specimen died...lolz. But thankfully it was kept to individual and many thing are still disclosed.
Its not only you, but a lot of people don't give a sh!t. For one thing, it might just drive a death nail into the very heart of some of their "alternative theories". One more GAP will be plugged and it is not good news for GOD OF GAPs.

About those genetic experiments - yeah, they could not make Godzilla available in pet shops.

So let me get this right...
Specimen dying in a genetic experiment (read BIOLOGY experiment) = World destruction due to LHC (read PHYSICS experiment).

WOW....thats really really really deep. And please read those papers

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
thy r not doing the complete exprimnt on Wednesday...thy'l only b chking a device...some magnetic kinda...i did it on TechFreakiez...but dnt remebr:p

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Me just wondering, that let's say a black was formed and it would gobble the whole earth and stuff, so if it farts as they say throws out or something, would the dead be back? Would we time travel? Would be in some other dimension?

On a serious note, wouldn't the scientists at CERN be the first to be eaten by the black hole? So wouldn't they be aware of this?

Also, as engadget says, kiss your kids goodbye, turn on your computer and go here and see live the collider doing whatever that it will do:

*webcast.cern.ch/

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Check this post on the 'Something Awful Forums' by 'StarkingBarfish' (thanks to this guy for shutting idiots up!). It contains sufficient info to put a pessimist scientist to death:-
*forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2924802
<Insert all disclaimers ever made by humanity here>

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^ That forum deserves the $10 for registration, with abso-friggin'-lutely awesomely wicked sh!t like that.

Anyways, guys check this ut for pics of the LHC, BANDWIDTH WARNING.

*www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/08/the_large_hadron_collider.html

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
What!!! .. world comming to a end? :D .. ah.. finally I have a reason to take leave from office :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Why care about tomorrow? Live today to the fullest. If we really do go tomorrow, well, fine then. Everyone else will go. Even Bill Gates.

Hey!!! Don't think I'm serious about this thing. In fact, I'm totally skeptical about this whole sh1tty thing. We'll live tomorrow, and that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom