Will the Big Bang test end the world on Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
*www.hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com/
^^LOL

Am I dead ?? Let me check....NO. Maybe my heart is dead but not me......I R ALIVE :twisted:

not b4 i buy iphone .no need to fear dear
OMG ROFL.....:lol: :lol:

Guys, have on word of advice for you......dont watch IndiaTV and dont read sh1t evening newspapers in local language....dont bother watching AajTak Tez :|.

Follow this^ and you will live....:D

OP
P

paid

Journeyman
ahhh much relief nice to c u again ;) these news channels make things overhyped just for TRP masala

adi007

Youngling
I read in news that the exp is conducted underground and is slightly nuclear...
If it is,then it is bad... guys don't think that the effect of the exp will be instantaneous..
It might take many years....

I have heard that 10,000 people are working ..
Also heard that India too have given funds
WTH
If u ask me many i mean many such exp are big flops and is huge waste of money and time..
Let them devote their time to improve our life and technology....
Dunno whether u guys agree with me or not but i am against this exp...

OP
P

paid

Journeyman
Update outcome of these newschannel:

Fearing end of the world, girl commits suicide in MP

A 16-year-old girl in Madhya Pradesh allegedly committed suicide after watching news about the possibility of the end of earth, following the atom-smasher experiment in Geneva that began on Wednesday. Source: *www.rediff.com/news/2008/sep/10end.htm

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
^Pah! What a pathetic girl! :mad:

I did hear one bang in my room. It was just me farting :D Everyone's alive at my home :p

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
My My... The Media is so so.... I watched BBC and CNN. Those guys at least knowhow to handle stuff... :neutral:

alexanderthegreat said:
Yup I meant it! A bit not-to-the-point, I agree! But you see? It won't affect time from our frame of reference but it will(might) do it for others so it will cause us to go ahead in time making us reach our destination faster! Or does that sound weird? Anyway!
Doesnt make a pennyworth of difference. If you Travel much much faster than light/information; you are time travelling, dont you think so? Of course, when a person time-travels, that isnt much of a difference to himself. Its others who see him beforehand at a place; and others who see him at two places at the same time, wtc. Got such ideas from Cartoons, you know. Justice league, Flash.. ring a bell? :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

A 16-year-old girl in Madhya Pradesh allegedly committed suicide after watching news about the possibility of the end of earth, following the atom-smasher experiment in Geneva that began on Wednesday. Source: *www.rediff.com/news/2008/sep/10end.htm

Seriously, people need to get a grip on themselves!! :mad:

hmm... I completed Doom 3 today thinking i might not get the chance if all of us were really doomed :D Just kiddin, but ya i finished Doom 3 in 1 day (of course i cheated :D )

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I just hope some idiot has run up HUGE credit card bills hoping that the world will end today... ahh, what I wouldn't give to see the look on his face now :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm daring to summarize d discusion till now
genetic experiments
T experiments on gene tech.....

And if he world does end, I'll shoot those because of whom I died.
Krazy going krazzy.....

genetic experiment = World destruction due to LHC
WOW....thats really really really deep.
Karnivore proves it man.......and really amized of his hidden intellegence.

What!!! .. world comming to a end? .. ah.. finally I have a reason to take leave from office
Charan got another excuse to bunk from office........

Why care about tomorrow? Live today to the fullest.
beta has gone philosophical way..........sab Maya hai bhai.........

I have read abt it in Resnik Halliday
People shouldn't make a godzilla of every tiny bit.
T remembers old days and asks not to make tiny Godzillas.......

Anybody ready to bet ??
Me : World will not end...
Another : World will end...
Bet of Rs.1K only...
Garbage is d Man, got new business idea.......

I thought this forum is blessed with intelligent members
rahimveron is suspicious about his geek status and so-called geek friends......

If I really Say, I am Bit Feared of this News...
yaar Meri Shaadi Bhi Nahi hui hai...Kal Mein Mar jaaunga..very Sad

Mera website, Mera Doctor banne Ka sapna Sab Khatam...Aab mein kya karu..
Mein Mar jaunga...Bhai ye Experimend karwa Do yaar...

mein Zeena Chata hu
Pearl is depressed..........uska shadi bhi nahi hua hai.......can anyone help him b4 October, world is going to end in October right?

You are having a hard time making the distinction between "quest for knowledge" and "application of that knowledge"

Either you don't understand sarcasm or you choose not to.

This LHC is either going to prove that we are in right direction or the entire physics book is to be rewritten.
Karnivore is very good in English literature........we all need a few sessions with him...........and he wants to write Physics book(yeh Joke hai karni, don't pounce on me)

You got the first sarcasm but failed to get this ?
Ehh........I gues I was wrong, T is better than Karnivore in English literature.

Define "excess"
C karnivore accepted and taking class

And it won't kill anyone whenever it happens. Aren't the words of the world's best scientists, CERN, UN Several Courts of law enough? I had even calculated the energy the collision will emit it was something like 9.something x10^21 Joules. Then, I calculated the energy that 6.022x10^23 particles/molecules/atoms (1 mole) of helium would absorb(using the Specific Heat Capacity of Helium(which would be kept at 2 K(-271degreeC)). I found it to be about 8.somethingx10^27ish Joules. And they've got large Helium tanks on that LHC. This means that extra energy released by the simulation of Big Bang can be taken care of. That ends it for the big-final-blast theories. As for those pesky black holes, they will be so small(category-microblackholes) that they won't even have an event horizon big enough to do any damage. And they can't grow if they've got nothing to attract!
alexanderthegreat does some math:confused:

I guess today is wasted on researching on this black hole thngy,
T wasted one important day of his life researching micro black hole......(are waste hi karna tha to macro pe karta)

OMIGOSH!!! I'm alive!!! I'm alive!!! Miracle!!! God forgave me for my sins!!! I'm alive!!!
IronMan is happy that he's alive.........who can kill IronMan??!!!:rolleyes:

a concept of time travel too
So the combination of black hole and white hole can give rise to system known as worm hole.
How about Junior BlackHole or Junior WhiteHole:D

we need a superhero intervention to save us
dark night, dark matter and now dark energy.
A beer boozed blackhole...lolz
T needs a super hero.........calling DarkNight and his new friends.......and discovers that Black holes booze.........nice discovery:D

I believe in philosophy.
I believe in Buddha's wisdom.
Sometime I think this virtual world is much better than the real world which is more like a flawed design. No wonder people will call you strange if you behave normally, cause world is too fcuked up now to appreciate normal person.
T gets philosophical and asks blessings of Buddha.....T is so fcuked of material world he loves virtual world.......T we miss u......plz come back

And what evidences do you have against the probability of the existence of the white-holes?
You mean to say that traveling faster than light/information is one of the ways to time travel into future, isnt it?
IronMan in work.........investigating the truth.......

Have u forgot Einstein...........theory of relativity??
I brought Einstein here..........if only DaVinci, Plato, Socretes,Euclid were eager enough to come....:rolleyes:

White holes and God are very similar. Maybe brothers
Proved, proved, proved........White holes and God are brothers.......yes I knew it.......kuch to gadbad hai.......

We are still alive.
Yawn....
Beta is not happy that he's alive.......:rolleyes::confused:

not b4 i buy iphone
iPhone has changed a lot of people and their dreams

This experiment is the worst prank I had n my life.
I had my E.N.T. (Ear-Nose-Throat) exam today and I went half-unprepared thinking that the world will end today by 12:30 and that if we survive, i shall then study the rest of the part for the next exam. you can imagine what has happened with me in the exam hall. i had to pass my time looking and here-n-there :mad:
But I will pass in this exam!
rohon believed the world and got a pay back.......yeh bari jalim dunia hai........khatam hi nahi hoti....

Guys, have on word of advice for you......dont watch IndiaTV and dont read sh1t evening newspapers in local language....dont bother watching AajTak Tez :|.Follow this^ and you will live....:D
KPMania discloses his mantra of long life.........are meri mummy bhi yehi bolti hai.........if only I would've listened....:rolleyes:

Dunno whether u guys agree with me or not but i am against this exp...
We r also against.........arre abhi to Pearl ke shadi mein nachna hai.....

paid brought a shocking news, by d way he's d thread starter........so its his responsibility to arrange ignition........

^Pah! What a pathetic girl! :mad:

I did hear one bang in my room. It was just me farting :D Everyone's alive at my home :p
phreakOut is angry as one more girl got lessened from earth b4 he could propose her.........are first rectify ur habit of farting..........none is able to come near u.........then girls

OK...........I guess the few friends I've made in this forum.............have started PMing mods to ban me...........plz guys.........don't take anything personally.........I was just joking...........If i've hurt anyone.....I'm sorry.......

kumarmohit

Technomancer
So apart from one girl, we are all still here, all accounted for. Now I have always found that Girls and Sci Tech are not close friends, but this....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
alexanderthegreat does some math:confused:
lol Thanks, if that was a complement(which I doubt).
rhitwick; said:
Proved, proved, proved........White holes and God are brothers.......yes I knew it.......kuch to gadbad hai.......
I was just joking about that one. Forgot to include a ;-)
paid said:

That's exactly what I had been fearing all along! WHY dont people reflect and use that squashy thing between their ears!(NO! not the nose!). This is sure to affect all kiddos. But 16year olds too? thats old enough for some wisdom! Pathetic!(Meaning to offend no one, Ghosts please read the disclaimer and/or look away):D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom