'Will dance naked if government doesn't pass lokpal bill'

socrates

In the zone
Not sure if Annaji likes this type of 'support' 'Will dance naked if government doesn't pass lokpal bill' - Hindustan Times
Anyway we have heard these type of boasts. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
These are just lame publicity gaining stunts by models/etc. Even someone made same claim before India won world cup.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some Punam Pandey, I think. Probably busy dancing naked somewhere else. ;)

But seriously, I hope, Govt. should not pass the bill. She might be truthful. Who knows?

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL, it takes some nudity, or even mention of it, to open our eyes. ;)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I don't get it.. Is she so ugly that she is threatening to dance naked if the government doesn't pass the Jan Lokpal bill? May be she is all hairy and bear like inside....

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yeah model still hasnt figured out that going naked is better for cheering the govt on than hoping that the govt will jump to protect her modesty
modeling fail

Krow

Crowman
^yeah model still hasnt figured out that going naked is better for cheering the govt on than hoping that the govt will jump to protect her modesty
modeling fail
:lol:

Anna will get a heart attack seeing her strip. :D Really stupid of HT to publish it actually. They will do anything to get the clicks it seems. :|

Gollum

Collector
yeah right, like Shiva sena, bajrang and abvp are gonna let her. and on top of that she is muslim so she is even gonna anger the muslim community.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
yeah right, like Shiva sena, bajrang and abvp are gonna let her. and on top of that she is muslim so she is even gonna anger the muslim community.

Yeah. Sadly people provoke a community to gain publicity. Then again, some unknown "relgious" body crop out from a corner and say what they say best so that their association gets attention.

I am sorry, but it says she's an actor. They even called Sasha Grey as a hollywood actress (Bah!! Lamer!) so by that defination, "Those" aunties are deemed as actress as well.

So its controversial and eyeballing female go naked for a cause but deemed disgusting if guys do it. That's sexist. In all fairness, I think guys can dance better while being naked compared to women. :grin:

Top Bottom