Why TDf guyz ABSENT ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need not worry on this, if we decide to help others, decide to be polite, decide to post something thats useful for the large majority and decide to share the knowledge, TD forum will be the best forum - as always.

What an idea sirjee :D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm, Just because I am not posting does not mean I am not visiting!

But then after crossing the 2000 posts mark, you start to feel more like observing more and posting only in rare cases.

Aspire

Padawan
I think we need not worry on this, if we decide to help others, decide to be polite, decide to post something thats useful for the large majority and decide to share the knowledge, TD forum will be the best forum - as always.

What an idea Sirjee :D

*smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/bravo/vignette/thumbnails/1036535672_gif.gif

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
people have moved on.. due to the bad state of the forum in previous months. but i'm still here though not regular.

Rahim

Married!
Comeon guys stop making such negative threads. The forum has improved. I have to confess there has been too much activity in Chit-Chat section rather than Software & Hardware & OSS sections :(

We all know most members have migrated to other forums and they will come back if they want. No point shouting that they have moved on to TE. It wont make a difference.
New members should take the mantle and contribute meaningful threads here rather than nonsense (read troils).

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
im still waiting for any ADMIN to respond ??

look @ active threads today , before 3 months the sunday would be full of threads up to 5 pages

every one is online , if i have any doubts i ask over here and many does same thing but now a days no replies ,

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^that means people are not having problems with their pcs or life. Why so serious? If anyone comes or not we are here. Don't worry.

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^that means people are not having problems with their pcs or life. Why so serious? If anyone comes or not we are here. Don't worry.

i do respect u ! but i said this is forum look @ the new post thats what i am telling

i told im really still many members are there so no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom