Who Is Prerana ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
i think she is from the serial telecasted in star plus kasauti zindi ki... she was earlier wife of anurag and then Mr. Bajaj , i dont know current status

Her real name is shweta tiwari and she belonged to meerut natively whr a guy named Raja fell in love wid her and they got married at the age of 19 . :p baki history baad mei :))

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Her real name is shweta tiwari and she belonged to meerut natively whr a guy named Raja fell in love wid her and they got married at the age of 19 . :p baki history baad mei :))
whoa you follow bidaai too. its a freaking epidemic!!

Coool

I'm Back!:D
i think she is from the serial telecasted in star plus kasauti zindi ki... she was earlier wife of anurag and then Mr. Bajaj , i dont know current status

Wow super:lol::lol::lol:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
@ utsav...........
awesome..........r u detective :lol: love marriage at 19.........

this thread going some other way........:lol: :D

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif L *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif O *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif L

Dude, you are on a n00b posting spree. :D

Check out the Thread link on my sig to knwo why :lol:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
U mean India TV programs? :D

nah.......some real comedy.......lyk a show on sab tv......named tarak mehta.....its really gud....standup comedy shows.....hv u seen sarabhai vs sarabhai.....its also gud...!!!

btw, mostly i watch sports channel nd shows on discovery........!!!:wink:

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
HEY BHAGWAN
Yeh thread ko kahan se kahan leke jaa rahe hai :):)

PS: btw I am also getting this

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Her name is Prerna Panchal, she works for Digit, and you guys need to stop being idiotic about this!

She's probably only sending updates about the Anniversary carnival events.

Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom