• Partially by Oneself

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Fully by Oneself

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
I have been gaming since I was a kid, and obviously, my parents funds for my IT needs. Since then, I finance all my IT needs myself using my hard-earned money. What about you guys?

sujoyp

Grand Master
If by IT needs you mean PC and lappy components and accesories then my parents fullfill it mostly...just small components and half of lappy cost I paid

ithehappy

Human Spambot
From 2003 to 2011, my parents, totally.
From 2011 to now, I, partially, other part is still backed up by parents.

I earn pretty much good amount of money, but still when I see that the budget is somewhat high, I ask my parents, they obviously don't agree to pay at first and try to refrain me from 'wasting' money behind 'nonsense' (according to them), but if I wanna convince someone, whoever he / she is, will be convinced :|

hahahari

In the zone
I bought my first phone myself. Apart from my first PC, I have always bought everything else on my own.

R2K

In the Zone
All My laptops and smartphones were purchased with my own savings. Maybe its because I'm getting older ;) but now I feel reluctant burning money on new gadgets. Spending money on gadgets with deteriorating value the second you pay for it seems kinda stupid.

Hrishi

Parents , credit cards .
And since I also do earn money so I do contribute to the funds.

Top Bottom