Which stream i shud opt in 11th ?

Chirag Arora

Right off the assembly line
Hi i m Chirag from India and currently i m in 10th

i m confused about wich stream to choose. :cry:

I m interested in Game Development. :cool:

I want to know best stream for me from these - :|

Science - Commerce(Wid Maths) -Commerce(Widout Maths)

Please help me .

I think that I shud not opt for Science becoz I don't like Bio-Chemistry. :-(

I want to that wich stream has a good scope for Game Development, Science or Commerce*

*If Commerce which Maths or widout Maths????

:::... Plz Comment...::: :::...Plz Help...::: :::...Plz Reply...:::

saswat23

Human Spambot
For any develpoment, you need to learn basic programming like C/C++.
So, if you take Science with Comp.Sc as elective then you will learn C/C++ in your syllabus. If you opt for Commerce, then you will have to learn C/C++ separately (yourself or from any good institute).

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
You can opt for pcm in 12th and pursue b.tech in cs.after completing cs you have enough knowledge about programming,then you can get job in any game company as a programmer.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
First and foremost thing that you should do is to improve your English, at least your writing skill.

©mß

Journeyman
I also started a similar topic recently related to select which stream.
I want to become game programmer
So most of them are telling me to chose Non-Med

tkin

Back to school!!
I already gave you an answer in PM so I won't elaborate here, get science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or your future as a game developer or even a software engineer is doomed to oblivion, so no way to become a game developer unless you take PCM, for additional take computer.

tkin

Back to school!!
Is any one here a game developer or artist?
I want to know their experience.
Artists, plenty: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/147200-artwork-thread.html
Proper game devs(like the kind you guys want to be, working for some hotshot company like EA/UBI), none, I already told Chirag, this is a highly competitive field, with very limited no. of jobs, only the skilled professionals make it to the top, and in order to become a game dev you must go abroad.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
the basic C/C++ you'l learn in 11th and 12th will be just the basics and you can still manage without them.. But you will have to have Science stream to become any kind of developer.. It'l be better if you take PCM+CS+English..

©mß

Journeyman
I am just going off topic, but how do you know that there is a recent post to a thread?

©mß

Journeyman
I am too in CBSE school but I have no other choice then studying PCM altjough I hate Chem most.

tkin

Back to school!!
I am too in CBSE school but I have no other choice then studying PCM altjough I hate Chem most.
I did too, got around 75 in chem, made up the average with 90+ in both maths and physics, and this sealed the fate for me taking chem up in future as I got a chance to join Chem engineering in a good NIT(durgapur), also in this regard my mother has a chem hons. :p :p

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Wow, There will be 1000s of Reactions in Chemistry only in Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons.....

Wow, There will be 1000s of Reactions in Chemistry only in Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons.....

Top Bottom