Which shaving set do u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
my god, imagine what the girls here think of us? :D

any way i used to use Mach3 for a long time RED color, but my uncle sent me a new gillette fusion its a 5 blade razor with one extra blade on the other end of shaping the side burns. :D cool stuff.
and i use gillette gel.

the sad part is that i could not find any blades for that yet in bangalore.

what's next i wonder?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
arvind said:
@ choto
i didnt understand by 'none'. Do u have beard like a saint[or Bin Laden]?

all most :lol:, as some time when its too long :p while i am there to cut my hair :p i dont ask the local naai :p to trim the beard :lol: I guess i have never seen any picture of mine :lol:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I use a good old Gilette GII. I tried Mach 3, for all the hype I did not like it one bit. Just gave it to my brother and continued with my GII.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well i have 2...Mach 3 and Vector excel .... depends on which on has more blade power at that moment....:D..and shaving Gel

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Gillette Presto. Use and throw with fixed blade. Only 14 bucks. Who will bother with changing blades? I'll rather spend that time playing on my PS2. Shaving cream and after shave both Denim. After this bottle dries up, i'll change the after shave to Old Spice.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Mach 3, as I don't have to shave much.......I'm using the same blade from last 1.5 years...........and looks like it'll run for another 3 years..............And use Park Avenue as shaving cream...........

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
i use mach3 turbo, axe savin cream n aftershave!!

waise mr eggman tera gaal itna chikna kaise reheta hai if u dont shave much n if u had been usin the sme blade for 1.5yrs?????????*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
i use mach3 turbo, axe savin cream n aftershave!!

waise mr eggman tera gaal itna chikna kaise reheta hai if u dont shave much n if u had been usin the sme blade for 1.5yrs?????????*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif
Kyonki daari wahan aati hi nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom