Which shaving set do u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I know this qn is way too strange for a tech site...but this is a qn indeed.
when i go to shop, im really confused which is gud..

Ive used mach3..but not turbo. Is there any difference?
And also mine is a plastic one nd looks cheap. Ive seen somethin make of full steel. Howz it?

And any other gud sheap brands?
pics wud be welcome:lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ask Choto Cheeta
P.S: he never shaves :D

Man i once asked the rpice for Mach 3 after watching Rahul in the ads :D, but afther hearing the price and price of saving gell and stuff like that though nah !! its too much :lol: better not to save :D

So I use None as shaving set :lol:

kunaltech

Journeyman
well me Gillette Mach3 , Gillette Shaving Foam and After Shave Gillette

but now as my pocket is getting empty so now only using Gillette Mach 3 with cheaper Foam and After shave

can you let me know which is the best trimmer and what will be the rate for that

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Mach 3 was got as a gift.
But even its blade is too expensive.
Supermax Elegence quad is a gud and chaep and almost as gud as Mach3 in performance but not quality. It has 4 blades and some 50~60 with 1 blade free.
And i use Old Spice Musk cream.

@ choto
i didnt understand by 'none'. Do u have beard like a saint[or Bin Laden]?

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Senser Excel Twin Blade for me ;) with Gillette Gel and Denim After Shave

though .. thesedays I keep a small beard to with my long hairs :p so use Philips Trimmer

btw What a topic :D

faraaz

Evil Genius
Mach 3 with Gilette Shaving gel...and for aftershave, I use moisturizer based lotion...if you use alcohol based aftershaves in sub zero temperatures here in Switzerland, your skin gets fcukd...

praka123

left this forum longback
whenever I tried shaving I'll get cuts!so my choice is to go to local barber shop who is maahir in shaving ;) yeah make sure the barber is using new blades :-|

utsav

damn busy...
I feel too lazy to shave.sometimes i look like bhediya due to that but my school teacher gets angry and i hav 2 shave :D these days i shave regularly :D after using many types of shaving kits i found that gillete vector plus gives me lotsa cuts but the simple gillete twin blade use and throw for 15 bucks is best.though it turns out to be costlier than vector plus as vector plus blades r cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom