Which shaving set do u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Vector Plus.

No fixed shaving cream - Axe, Gillete, and currently.. don't laugh ... Emami!! LOL. Actually, I went to buy Gillete. The shopkeeper didn't have it. He said a new one has come, try it. So I did. It's not bad.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Me....
7o'clock Platinum... Blade n Pamolive Foam currently....

I dont like using After shave lotion,....
Is that necessary...?

& also y noone is using blade with sjaving set like me...?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Because using blades is more risky and has a higher chance of getting cut. If you're not careful your face will get cut so badly even your mom won't recognize you.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I too had some cuts earlier... but my mom identified me.... :D:D

Anyway... u all must b correct...
so i am tooo changing now..... :)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I use the Desi disposable ones in which we have to put the blades ourselves. It's more suitable for people who shave only once in 5 days or so. I have used vector plus too but it's better to use when you shave more often. Also read this in reader's Digest once, that it's better to use Desi razor with Disposable blades if you shave after many days.

praka123

left this forum longback
HAHA!I remember seeing NGC sometime back,those buddhist monks in thailand :)?:) who cannot use sharp tools including pichathi(knife)
pulling out beard by hand and having bleeding all over the face.I cant understand their Ideology :-| harming themselves.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Mach 3 with Old Spice shaving foam. Man! Shaving foam SUCKS!! I tried different techniques to soften my beard, but it never happens. I'm waiting for this can to get over. Gel for me please! Mach 3 blades are costly, but I simply like the simplicity. Very easy to clean. I use aftershave rarely. I suggest that you guys use aftershave occassionaly, not regularly as there chances that your skin my blacken after few years. I saw 2 instances, so suggesting.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I don;t use aftershave normally . Only when skin gets cut or gets itchy . Haven't applied aftershave in the last year or so .

Dunno bout the blackening part though .

Mach 3 blades r not costly if you consider how much they last . I normally shave Once a week and they last like 3-4 Months along with Gel , coz Gel softens beard so much that Blade glides like malaai .

I usually apply gel+Hot water n leave for like 10-15 mins n then shave , gives best results .

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Is Mach 3 really that good, i mean is it worth the price? Many guys here seem to be using it.

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep I have been using it since the last 4-5 months. Shave once in 2-3 weeks. Haven't felt the need to change the blade yet.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have been using Mach 3 for some time now and Gillette Gel with Denim After shave. To be really honest even I wanted to start a similar thread to find out which is the best shaving set available in market. Looks like I have to stick to Mach 3 considering the replies I got on the same.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I have used Mach 3 for a good 5 years now...shifted briefly to Sensor Excel for a couple months while I was in Australia because I had forgotten my Mach 3 set in India and my friend had a spare...yuck! Its horrible!! Mach 3 is seriously the best in the market IMO...

THere's Schick Quattro...but that's kinda useless too...leads to lot of cuts and not as comfortable a shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom