Which Rom you use?

mrao

Broken In
Sensation rom on sgs2...pretty good customization and decent battery life...tried the xxkp8 ics leak..but its still buggy...so came back to gb..for now

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I am using this for my Nokia 5800:
Nokia 5230 5530 5800 and X6 All RM's - Symbian Anna v7.5 CFW [28-12-2011]
This is turning out to be really great. I like my phone again and can use it easily till I can afford a better phone.

red dragon

Master troll
Sensation rom on sgs2...pretty good customization and decent battery life...tried the xxkp8 ics leak..but its still buggy...so came back to gb..for now

TBH,that is a pretty ordinary ROM.
Use the stock Indian KL1 ROM(2.3.6).
Slim it down according to your needs.
Get a kernel which supports undervolting,underclock/overclock with slight undervolting(plenty of scripts,values,guides @XDA)...watch how magically the battery life increases!

Sent from Galaxy S2

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Samsung Galaxy Ace - ROM modified as per my needs
-Stock DDKQ5 ROM as base ROM
-CF-Root b84 kernel
-bloatware removed (All Share, Samsung apps, Swype, Live Wallpapers, etc. list is long)
-Ext4 formated
-Journaling disabled
-Music app replaced with Music 4.0
-Launcher changed to Launcher Pro
-Slaid Mod v1.5

Performance is much much better than stock GB. Battery life is okey-ish

rikkuartz

Broken In
I got a samsung galaxy 3....

I have used most of the custom roms available out there..ICS ones was much bttr than the gingerbread ones out there...

Ever since 3g was made available in my locality i switched back to stock rom.

R2K

In the Zone
JJ's Hybrid ROM 2.5 for LOCKED BOOTLOADERS ( Sony Xperia Arc S )
My first custom ROM and its snappy as f**k
Didn't have the guts to unlock the bootloader as it will void the warranty.

cyanide0007

Broken In
Currently Using CYANOGENMOD 7.2 by Vishwanath Patil On my Galaxy Fit GT-S5670

awsome performance, avg battery, Better than Stock based ROM's :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I use a Dell XCD28, which is actually a shitty rebranded ZTE Racer. I use the Lewa ROM based on CM7 and modified by a guy named RacerBoy from Modaco.com, running Gingerbread. Performance is not up to the mark, but I think its more of the phone's fault. The launcher is shitty, so I installed Go Launcher EX. Also, I am unable to run Handcent SMS properly, if I do, it doesn't show notifications. If I disable notifications on the stock app, I will never know if I got a message.

The only reason I am using it is because it has good screen calibration, which the other ROMs don't have for my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Own a LGE Optimus One
Currently switching between ICS AOKP #38 and Neko's Moto Razr.
Get 14-16hrs battery on heavy usage and almost double on average usage.. :D

Love the smoothness oxygen, but no focus in camera, no FM, no theme chooser, no T9 dialer.
Its just a deal breaker. :/

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
On CyanogenMod 6.1 alpha 8.3 Froyo. Stable and Fast.

Device = Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have LG Optimus P500. (O1).

I am currently using CM9, PREMATURE ROM (ICS), which from the name looks like a beta version of a ROM to launch soon! :D Am not too happy with it's battery life.

Btw... I have also used CM 7.2, PerfectPeso ROM (GB). It was good, with only problem was it used to cause force closes to some apps. But happy with CM9 now. Just waiting for MATURE to launch!

Top Bottom