Which Rom you use?

Don

Broken In
Hi friends!

Lets share which devise and custom rom you currently use, and talk about its performence!

I have LG Optimus One and I currently use my own modified Gingerbread 2.3.4 based on Mik's unofficial port of CyanogenMod 7.0.2. The Rom is good overall. Its fast, Can be overclocked easily. Just one thing I didn't like in rom is the battery life, which is way less than it is supposed to be.

Share yours :)

Hi friends!

Lets share which devise and custom rom you currently use, and talk about its performence!

I have LG Optimus One and I currently use my own modified Gingerbread 2.3.4 based on Mik's unofficial port of CyanogenMod 7.0.2. The Rom is good overall. Its fast, Can be overclocked easily. Just one thing I didn't like in rom is the battery life, which is way less than it is supposed to be.

Share yours :)

I was also using the same rom, which is awesome in terms of performance but too bad for the battery.

Since, I have to travel a lot these days I flash back the froyo rom customized by myself. Will be back to Cm7 shortly.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
m on void Echo with a descent OC & on kernal 1.1. H/W acc off. battery life is around 20hrs with a bit of gaming a lot of music on headphone.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Honeycomb is still not ready for mobiles as it was never designed for anything but tablets. Even for tablets bugs are being sorted out.

I was also using the same rom, which is awesome in terms of performance but too bad for the battery.

Since, I have to travel a lot these days I flash back the froyo rom customized by myself. Will be back to Cm7 shortly.

Back to CM7 now. I missed the rom so much.

I must say, if you guys looking out for battery stay on froyo roms but if you need performance to run emulators like psxdroid with nfs---Go for CM7. I get 60fps+ with neocore.

pratheekb96

Unemployed
i hv a lg optimus one p500 running c7 mod from mik_os
its amazing but low on battery life.......
i herd there were patches available to fix it up...cud sumone please chek it out??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Welcome to the group Sam :)

thanks.

i updated to 6.5(mik_os) n d battery life is much better!!

but i found the battery to drain lot faster than Froyo (Void) but no complain. for such super snappy interface, i'll happily sacrifice 2-3hrs backup. man, i found myself scrolling through the menus most of the time or through the lock screen. Void with 760Mhz OC'd SOC didn't gave such fluid touch. loving it :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Installed this today. Galaxy S.
[ROM][13/5/11] Juwe's Smart Edition *v4.3.1 XWJVH Based On Official 2.3.3* | IRC! - xda-developers

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
And installed this kernel today.
[KERNEL][JVH]TalonDEV 0.2.1 NEW! [OC/UV 1.2ghz][VoodooSnd v9][ZRAM][EXT4][340MB] - xda-developers

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Me too..!! I'm still on Stock ROM of LG O1.

Not like I hate Custom ROM's, but didn't flashed one yet as I want Gingerbread, and didn't find anything stable yet.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone here post a tutorial or a link to a tutorial which teaches how to flasha phone with custom firmware. I have a Nokia 5800 which is long past it's warranty period and I think it is the best time to install custom FW on it. However I have not been able to find good resources on how to do it. Most of the posted FW's just give a 4 line "how to" and assume that the reader has flashed his phone before. e.g. I am trying to install photon's mod for my phone. It's instructions specifically says not to use naviferm but doesn't explain the alternative.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I managed to do it with the 3 file method that copm@ddict told me about:
[Tutorial] How to flash with 3 files (C00, rofs2 and uda)
It is a really simple method. I love my phone again.

Top Bottom