Audio
Arch Linux - Amarok 2.4
*i.imgur.com/9V35f.png
Ubuntu 11.04 - Banshee 2.0
*i.imgur.com/T9kFY.png
Windows - Winamp. Why Winamp?? Because it really whips the llama's ass!!!11

Mac OS X - Songbird. I hate iTunes.

Video
VLC player on all platforms except Mac OS X. Quick Time + Perian in Mac OS X.

gameranand

Living to Play
IronCruz said:
Winamp-Audios
Media Player Classic,VLC-Videos
I personally use Mediamonkey for audio because of its vast features and very simple tag editing and everything else.
For Videos I use VLC and MPC

Krow

Crowman
No one likes kmplayer :shock:

Strange

I do. :) Just not been using Windows for quite some time now. So forgot to post it here. I prefer it over VLC in Windows.

When I get back home, I'm going to try amaroK on Arch Linux. I want to experience the full blast of KDE.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
V-L-C! Isn't that obvious! :))
But, lately its giving me some problems! Thinking to try other media players for some time.

OP
Neuron

Neuron

Electronic.
For me it's Windows Media Player all time, with CCCP installed. BTW- What is Hyper bass in WMP? !

Sorry,its not 'Hyperbass' its 'TruBass'.You can get it by right clicking on the screen when in now playing mode and clicking enhancements->SRS WOW effects.

I am actually surprised to see that most of the windows users are not using WMP for playback.WMP with TruBass and SRS WOW effects enabled provides supreme sound enhancement.

sukesh1090

Adam young
Sorry,its not 'Hyperbass' its 'TruBass'.You can get it by right clicking on the screen when in now playing mode and clicking enhancements->SRS WOW effects.

I am actually surprised to see that most of the windows users are not using WMP for playback.WMP with TruBass and SRS WOW effects enabled provides supreme sound enhancement.

i tried it but when the songs pitch goes low the sounds looks like disturbed.why is it so?does it happens with u also and how much value should i keep for wow and tru bass

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Video: Media Player Classic & VLC
Audio: AIMP & Windows Media Player 12

Also recommended: Gomplayer,KMPlayer

Top Bottom