Which is the Highest pay Company for freshers (UG) in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
and i have just entered first yr a week back and i think myyr is also gonna go waste only
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
how do i prevent it?

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
pathiks in which college r u?
i am also frm mumbai.
and what shuld i do to get good marks in first sem i am yet to join any tutions is it necessary to join them
if so then which are the best esp. for EM and CP

i am in kj somaiya

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
tgpraveen said:
and i have just entered first yr a week back and i think myyr is also gonna go waste only
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
how do i prevent it?

Same here man, but my halat wont be as bad as yours. 1st year is so boring, most of the things are from class 12th.:(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
pathiks said:
1. Read 5 point someone
2. Dont give in to the system
3. Dont waste time in classes.

Completely agree dude.I just cleared my second semester(My parents are shocked to see that I didn't get any back).

MY recommendations:
1.Don't bother going to classes.
2.Read novels and play games to kill time
3.Try your luck with all pretty girls in your class.Abstain from hitting on 'senoir' gals,atleast your first semester.
4.LEARN C.master c language.You got enough free time.you will need it in 2nd semester and perhaps all your life.

Pathik

Google Bot
I m in DJSCOE, Vile Parle...
and yea try to make some good friends.. and a good gf... she ll support thru out engg..
and IMO there isnt any need to do any classes... I didnt do any and managed 57% in da 1st sem.. and i dont feel bad.. many people i know took many classes and ended up wit 2-3 kts..
Also many of ur fellow students ll try to discourage u and convince u to do classes... but dont yield to them...
also enjoy as much as u can... just study seriously during the study leave... thats enuf for fkin MU..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Guys.. I wrote this article for Deep's Blog - Regrading careers and stuffs like that..

*www.whoisdeep.com/2007/08/28/so-are-you-doing-what-you-wanted-to-or/

For the dudes who worry if they'll get a job after college.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
@drgrudge

my case is entirely different
i love computers and love technology since VERY early age and am now in first yr comp engg till here it's good
but the problem is that my college is very bad i dont reallly see a bright future
this especially coz i had hoped to get a college thru aieee or jee but things didnt work out

AND NOWADAYS i am very depressed and keep sulking i just dont understand what to do
and hence am loosing intrest in studies which i thought wud never happen coz earlier i liked studying

what is the advice of u all ppl?

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
what should i do so that my first yr doesnt go to waste?
and should i give aieee again next yr?
11th 12th mein i had prepared so if i study for another 2 months say in jan onwards
i can do something
do u think i will have time in jan feb and will it be worth it?

also what can i do to improve my resume while in first yr

Last edited:

drgrudge

tgpraveen-
I've seen many people passing out of college under my eyes and from what I observe -
1. College is a medium only. Unless you're studying in Top insti's like IITs/NITs etc.., it doesn't make any difference.
2. Don't blame your college if you don't get placed or scoring less marks (than you expect).
3. Your life is your hands. You make or break it. Hardly none is responsible for the sh!t/high that you go through.

Dude, enjoy life. Do what you like. You'll never regret it later.

Imagine this:
1. You study in [insert some kick A55 college], score distinction and come out. You get a 'decent job' in a software company earning good salary. You go to work morning and come back evening. Life goes like this till 56 years. You miss all the good things in life, miss family life, watch your kids grow, take time your yourself, travel places, etc.... by the time you regret your decision, it's too late.

2. You study in some (be it IIT or any college down the road) college. You do what you like (ie doing assignments that you care of, researching things, take interest and have fun in general). You end up not getting placed or after some time. Your friends who studied with you are in a good position, your family/friends/relatives/ppl you know talk abt you. You give a damn abt what they talk. You continue to do what matters most to you, which makes you happy, passionate about (be in some freelance job, software engg, mechanic, chef, manager, whatever that's your 'dream job'). ultimately your hardwork pays off. Maybe you might not earn as much as your counterparts, but your life rocks. You live a life not work a life.

Which you want to choose? 1 or 2? 30k a month and suck till you die or 10k a month and be happy?

'If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?' - Tuco from the movie - Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
drgrudge what do u do ???? some nice advice there.......

i had one question !! are sure ?? abt that sofware jobs ?? goto office daily at morning and come back in the evening and so on for years...and miss out everying thing ??

i never will join infosys or wipro etc.....but can u tell me what are the timings for these companys....what about MS and google ???
i actually want to start up my own business and do something innovative ! but this way is very tough and might run into debts :(

drgrudge

pathiks, aks_win -
Read this article to know my story and what I do right now...
*www.whoisdeep.com/2007/08/28/so-are-you-doing-what-you-wanted-to-or/

aks_win -
I dunno man for sure. But I took the example of the software. Maybe I'm wrong. You should ask anyone who's working in software company for 6-8 years to know what it is exactly. But from exp. and knowledge, software engg. life sucks (compared to the lifestyle I have or the one you should have) and miss out all the good things in life. I have read that they themselves agree that the job is boring but they're doing for the pay. I'm not sure abt the working hours. Don't worry, most of times, you won't have anything to do initially.

Doing your own business is the best thing that you can for your life. Sure the path is scary but rewarding as well. :D I'm not an entrepreneur to comment on these topics. :)

P.S: The above sentiments are my own and those are my opinion. The fact might be the opposite.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
whats Bad in trying in Indian Defense Forces , The life is very dynamic there,, though you are not paid that much ,

Once of my cousin join defense forces after graduating from DCE , Delhi
when I asked he told that for him 9-6 job sucks a lot , he wanted some dynamic and sober life , even less paid / //

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The thread's going offtopic now...............It should be renamed something like "Official Career Discussion Thread"............

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
eggman said:
The thread's going offtopic now...............It should be renamed something like "Official Career Discussion Thread"............
i completely agree i....request the mods and admins to rename it as official career thread and stick it..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom