Which is best OPERA OR MOZILLA FIREFOX.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Anybody finding opera 9.26 to be better than opera 9.51. Opera 9.5+ versions have a few major bugs like not opnening tabs after choosing rt click open in background tab.
The option to delete files from 'Transfers' is also missing. There is only an option to delete the reference to the download from the list of transfer but not the incompletely/completely downloaded file. For panels now I how to go to the left corner of the tab bar. In opera 9.26 I can click anywhere on the left edge to get the tools panel bar.
ya, i like 9.27 over newer version .

when downloading, sometimes opera hangs (download goes on).

Rahim

Married!
All fighter/flamers check this out Link to images -->The Good, The Bad & The Ugly & Bad, Good & Best

Last edited:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Opera ...duh!

Anybody finding opera 9.26 to be better than opera 9.51. Opera 9.5+ versions have a few major bugs like not opnening tabs after choosing rt click open in background tab.
The option to delete files from 'Transfers' is also missing. There is only an option to delete the reference to the download from the list of transfer but not the incompletely/completely downloaded file. For panels now I how to go to the left corner of the tab bar. In opera 9.26 I can click anywhere on the left edge to get the tools panel bar.
1. try midle-click
2.delete file option removed for portability across platforms
3. panels - right customize - panels - show panel toggle.

9.51 fixes plentyyy of bugs , don't miss that

Last edited:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
This thread better be moved to the Fight Club. It is getting a little fanboyish and this thread shouldn't be here.
@the author
You should always test out every browser first and then determine which is better. By asking other people can lead to wars. Anyways there are already many threads about this topic. Please, please search before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom