Which Graphic card is the best for games?

John4321

Right off the assembly line
There are so many companies out there so which graphic card as of today is the best for gaming and can work for atleast 2-3 yrs at the best. I mean no settings can be compromised in order to play the game at a high performance. So just want to know from you people any one name which is supposed to be the best of the best.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
and the config ie cpu, mobo, psu, amount of ram and monitor resolution as well.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yes. :| This is like asking how far into space one can possibly reach instead of asking how far into space you can go at the moment.

Last edited:

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Considering metro2033 the standard game and 1920x1080 the standard resolution,
7970x2 or gtx690 are more than enough.
Overclocked gtx680 or 7970hd are also near enough.

Techno Digital

If you need graphics cards for gaming, its recommended to use game that integrated with 3D technology. Using this technology, you will get the best gaming performance.

OP
J

John4321

If you need graphics cards for gaming, its recommended to use game that integrated with 3D technology. Using this technology, you will get the best gaming performance.

So you mean to say all future games would come in with this technology. If yes then which card would be the best.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@John4321: Be specific. There's no point being vague. State your requirements, budget and your current hardware config. There's nothing like "no settings can be compromised", and that too for 2-3 years.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
There are so many companies out there so which graphic card as of today is the best for gaming and can work for atleast 2-3 yrs at the best. I mean no settings can be compromised in order to play the game at a high performance. So just want to know from you people any one name which is supposed to be the best of the best.
u know u need to state ur budget,current configs etc before we can advise you...coz if u happen to run 7990Xfire on pentium D with a 16" LCD...it would be sad...and a crime...

could u refer some links so that we can have an idea about the superiority of 3D gaming? not all games will look good/enjoyble on 3D...for example..try Amnesia.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The more money u throw the more performance & graphics u get....Cross-Fire/SLI

Top Bottom