Rs 14 -200 - 3d
Rs 26 - 1GB - 7d
Rs 54 -300MB+2GB -30d
Rs 98 - 2GB - 30 d
Rs 219 -2GB+4GB - 30 d
Rs 274 - UL - 30 d
Rs 555 -10GB -180d

===========================
I used Aircel 2G in my place, EDGE netwrk detected by USB modem and speed is better than BSNL 2G EDGE, Tata Docomo 2G and Uninor 2G. Download speed on avg varies from 20-28kBps!

In BSNL Kolkata
Rs- 8 per day (9GB) (works for 3G too)
Rs- 98 per month (2GB) (works for 3G too)
Rs- 274 per month (unlimited) (works for 3G too)

Please contact customer care for confirming 1 month unlimited plan. They say it is for 2G connection. In reality it works in 3G too. Speed is average 400-700kbps and 2.8MBps maximum.

You should not change your prepaid plan to 3G. Just change your network mode to UMTS. It works 100%

But even set to network as UMTS i am not getting 3G speed now, earlier the trick was workin on my no, wth usb modem. Any clue of it?
people saying that BSNL starts to block 2G no to 3G netwrk or they block my no to 3G netwrk ! :cry:

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Docomo day time 100mb free, night 2gb (for collectively one month)@50rupees
idea 100mb free each day for one month at a recharge of rupee98
airtel 2 gb for one month free @98
I find the idea plan to be best since you get 100mb each day so that gives you 3 gb for a month unlike airtel or docomo.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
guys, my post might be a little offtopic but please bear with me

I have posted in many threads on many threads how Reliance GpRs is so fast and Vodafone slowest now its opposite

few days back I was downloading some software and got speed of 21.98 kbps(peak)

I swear am not lying , found speed in connection manager of my N73 and now Reliance barely connects.

v1k1h20

Right off the assembly line
I think videocon prepaid has better browsing as well as download speed which is 25-30 kbps but it has now limited usage plans.

akash22

Journeyman
howz the speed..I heard Aircel speed varies from 5-6kbps :mrgreen: that means you have been downloading 5gb stuff from past 1month !!

speed is gud in kolkata. i use the pocket internet 98 plan it max reaches to 30kbps and sometimes for a min it reaches 70 -80kbps and my this mnth usage is 7gb till today.aircel is gud but if u don't dwnload much then just go for airtel it limited 2gb for 98 but the ping is much bttr than aircel

In BSNL Kolkata
Rs- 8 per day (9GB) (works for 3G too)
Rs- 98 per month (2GB) (works for 3G too)
Rs- 274 per month (unlimited) (works for 3G too)

Please contact customer care for confirming 1 month unlimited plan. They say it is for 2G connection. In reality it works in 3G too. Speed is average 400-700kbps and 2.8MBps maximum.

You should not change your prepaid plan to 3G. Just change your network mode to UMTS. It works 100%

this old plans and no longer bsnl provide any unlimited plan for 3g and even aftr changing to umts it does show 3g network but doesn't gave 3g spedd it's only 2g speed and thn it get's more irritated coz it suddenly loses 3g signal and go to gprs thn aft sometime again it get 3g signal it gave speed like 2g but during this network change takes for 5-10 sec and u can't browse at this moment but it's ping is bttr than aircel but the best 2g gpres/edge network i felt in kolkata is airtel, then aircel, bsnl, vodafone, reliance.

yes but i recently found on aircel website that it is providing unlimited 3g plan only dongle if any body has used it then please reply

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Well, all these plans seem to be little bit older, SP might have already changed some plans. Any updated news on this front? I m interested in plans from DOCOMO. :)

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
what? only 2Gb for Rs. 98/-

Im using 2.5GB with Rs. 65/ reachrge with Docomo. There are other better plans also. but this is good for me, as i dont download too much, use it mostly for surfing, downloading ebooks & small softwares or updates etc.

I have used both Docomo and Airtel and Vodafone for that matter here in Bangalore and I can say that Airtel and Vodafone are lot better than Docomo.

I want my Mobile to get connected to net ;)

lm2k

Journeyman
1 plus for aircel .just last month downloaded about 15gb data @29 to 16kbps ON MY MOBILE USING UCWEB .very reliable but it has some problem with rapidshare and other file sharing sites and torrent ,but it can be fixed.Tata comodo is also good to some extent but many time it doesnot connect.

Top Bottom