Which company's Blank DVD is best ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
~Phenom~ said:
@caleb, 50 DVDs a month ?????? what exactly u do ????
@luck_star, thanx buddy.

repped u both.
I have a collection of 1000+ movie/Si-Fi & comedy TV serials which I've collected over the years...all in VCD...I'm somewhat of a movie, Si-Fi & comedy serial buff. So I've been burning encoding (currently using Nero) to burn them on to DVD...this I do religiously atleast 1 DVD every single day (well actually in the night before I go to sleep). Plus I burn Linux for You, Chip, Digit & PC World DVD's from my local library. Apart from this I also have the occasional mp3's, back up and what not...inface ever since I've got the Rs.12/- DVD's my buring passion has increased...there are days when I burn 5 DVD's these days...all thanks to the "cheap" dvd's and so far I've had no problem with my DVD writer due to the so called "cheap" DVD's and the one's I buy do not even have the manufaturers name on them.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
I think the only thing to keep in mind is to get ORIGINAL blank media!

So how do I ensure this? Is there any company that uses some-sort of safeguard on the 10 pack spindle?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
so many posts..but no result out..

Tell me which DVDs i shuld buy

writex or moserbaer or hp or sony????????

i wanna write softwares ,, movies ...operating systems ..etc. etc.

i wanna purchase 25DVDs pack and also cant pay more than 20 rs. / dvd

arunks

Hey here is the aks
whats the price of dual layer dvd......

and how can i know whether my sony dvd writer can write dual layer dvd or not...

i know it can read as i used digit dvds

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hey friends today i got 25 Writex DVDs from a 100 spindle for Rs 315!!!!
So far my best deal. Thats abt Rs 12.5/DVD

I guess then i can get 100 DVDs for abt Rs 12 or even less!!

Such a gud price for a very good quality DVD. M happy :D

Writex and MB use same dye, so i think 22/DVD and 12.5/DVD matter.......... Dont they ?

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@arunks
Yes its the white disc with moserbear on centre circle. Its good nd only 14rs. I think its MB itself.

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i m going to bazaar to buy blank dvds around 25-50..
so plz me fast which shuld i buy writex or sony or moserbaer or hp..

i will to market in next 30-60 minutes

so suggest fast plz

also i wanna store operating systms,...oracle etc. etc. and games movies..etc. etc

bukaida

In the zone
In this fast changing world, nothing is THE BEST. Writex and mouser baer never failed me but writex is cheaper.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys don't pay 13 bucks for writex. You can get Imation DVD for only 15 bucks a piece. If you buy a 50s pack, it'll cost only 700 bucks. Imation is one of the leading storage disc manufacturer. Stands along the lines of Sony, Moserbaer, HP, TDK and other top brands. Next time pay some 2 or 2.5 bucks more and get the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom