Which BSNL Plan For Heavy Download needs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

I am planning to take a BSNL broadband connection this month. I just want to know which is the best plan for satisfying heavy downloading needs? :D

I prefer the unlimited plans but which unlimited plan offers good value for money?

josephcs

Tech Freak
BSNL has scaled down the speed of Unlimited Tariff Plan to 256kbps. 2mbps is available on normal plans -- Home 500 and on 500C and 500C+ Combo Plans (Rs. 500-600 rental). They do have night unlimited (2am to 8am). You can choose to download at night..

mumble

Broken In
i prefer 500 plan from bsnl. u can get free for 6 hours. if u use rapidshare premium or manager, den it is best to download at night. but depends on bsnl speed at free time in ur area. for me, i get 210 KBps constant

256 unlimited is useless speed wise. if daytime surfing is more than 100 mb per day, den dis is better.

there is almost 8 to 10 times speed difference.

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Isn't there a 384 Kbps connection for BSNL? My daytime usage would be around 100MB per day. If i take the 256Kbps connection the download speed may slow but would the surfing speed be slow also? Can I expect 30 Kbps downlaod speeds with the 256 connection.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Surfing speeds with 256 kbps are good, so not problems on surfing. And about the dowload speeds it usually get around 30-35 KBps regardless of day or night.

din

Tribal Boy
Isn't there a 384 Kbps connection for BSNL? My daytime usage would be around 100MB per day. If i take the 256Kbps connection the download speed may slow but would the surfing speed be slow also? Can I expect 30 Kbps downlaod speeds with the 256 connection.
No 384 connection from BSNL. Unlimited are 256 and 512. And you can expect 30 Kbps with the 256 connection.

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, Power is not an option, I would start my downloads and leave for office!!! :D :D

512 plan is a bit too expensive though. If it was somewhere around Rs. 1000 then I would have surely gone for it. :(

When will broadband become cheap in India. :mad::mad::mad:

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
I have filled the Broadband form today and my friend would submit it. I took UL 750 Plus plan. :) :)

Lets see how good the service is, if i am not satisfied with the service i would change my plan in a couple of months. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Provided I get the connection soon. That's one more thing that BSNL lacks. That is service quality. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I got my phone connection after 3 months!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom