Dreaming
i wanted to share my fav dailouge or words

in Warcarft III 1st part prince arthas used to say " NEVER A DULL MOMENT ! "
that my fav....
some truely inspiring words there !!

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
My fav. dialogue is from san andreas said by Tenpenny to Carl

"We can sh1t on you from such height...You will think God himself has crapped on you."

Real nice display of power there.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It is a pretty lengthy one but it is, IMHO, the best dialogue in any movie ever:
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
I haven't even watched the movie. I've just watched a video of the character in the movie speaking this dialogue. Inspiring stuff! :D

shantanu

Technomancer
i wanted to share mine.. maybe good one. there are many .. but i like this one..

"" There are Things Known , There are things not known.. and between them there are DOORS """ : from the movie Doors ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
ha wells mine sin bengali...

it says "marbo ekhane lash porbe shoshane"..:D

it means i will hit u here and u will land dead directly at the morgue..lolzzz

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
aryayush said:
It is a pretty lengthy one but it is, IMHO, the best dialogue in any movie ever:I haven't even watched the movie. I've just watched a video of the character in the movie speaking this dialogue. Inspiring stuff! :D
That's uttered by Jack Nicholson from 'A Few Good Men'. Good movie that. Wanna see another long dialogue?
Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. So I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never had a problem with get killed. (rapid fire) Now the politicians are sayin' "send in the Marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a ****. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some guy from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile my buddy from Southie realizes the only reason he was over there was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish to scare up oil prices so they could turn a quick buck. A cute, little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And naturally they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink seven and sevens and play slalom with the icebergs and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil, and kills all the sea-life in the North Atlantic. So my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive so he's got to walk to the job interviews which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue-plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. A beat. WILL (cont'd) So what'd I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure I'll eliminate the middle man. Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? Christ, I could be elected President.
Source

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
From Silent Hill 3:
"If you think it's scary being lost, just wait 'til you're found."

From The Suffering 1:
"There's nothing to be afraid of. Unless, that is, you're afraid of yourself"

From The Suffering 2:
"The Greatest Story Never Told"
"Insanity is your deadliest weapon"
"There are those who are good and those who are evil, and then there are those who are merely selfish to the point where the distinction becomes irrelevant"

From V for vendetta
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people"

Last edited:

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
shady_inc said:
My fav. dialogue is from san andreas said by Tenpenny to Carl

"We can sh1t on you from such height...You will think God himself has crapped on you."

Real nice display of power there.

Nice one :D

melody~

Broken In
JONES: U could do nuthin without the key!
JACK: I already have the key!
JONES: No u dont. [Shows the key] Ha!
JACK: Oh, that key.

ELIZABETH: I'm sorry Jack, it would never have worked out between us.
JACK: Keep elling urself that darling=D

JACK: This is the day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!

JACK: But why is the rum gone:D

JACK: Why is the rum always gone

JACK: Me, I'm a dishonest man, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly.:D

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Edward Wilson: If we continue down this road, there will be a third world war. I dont think either of us wants a real war.
Ulysses: What would you do for a living then ?

Edward Wilson : Chief of CIA, Ulysses : Chief of KGB .. Movie : The Good Shepherd .. Hitting right on USA's policies ..

Gandalf: It is in Men that we must place our hope.
Elrond: Men? Men are weak. The Blood of Numenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the Ring survives. I was there, Gandalf. I was there three thousand years ago. I was there the day the strength of Men failed.

There are so many LOTR quotes that I can put here ..... :wonders:

goobimama

 Macboy
Its to be used if in case you get into a fight just to show that you are Goan. I will be banned if I translate it....

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
"I will make him an offer he can't refuse"---Don vito corleone from "The godfather".All time favorite.

"Go to bed kid cartoon time is over"---Serious sam after you finish the game serious sam-first encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom