whats your fav dialouge ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinmay

Journeyman
Never realized there are dialogue junkies in here !!

shantanu said:
i wanted to share mine.. maybe good one. there are many .. but i like this one..

"" There are Things Known , There are things not known.. and between them there are DOORS """ : from the movie Doors ..

Thats dialogue is my all time favourite dialogue, The Doors is my all time favourite movie and Jim Morrison is closest a human can ever get towards becoming God! Hail the Lizard king!

I almost crapped my pants when I saw that dialogue here. I mean seriously, I am an atheist but people like Jimmy make me feel if there was any god he'd be like Jimmy.

I have my own reservations towards Microsoft and its policies but i still congratulate you for a taste like that in music (if you really do listen to The Doors, understand it and appreciate it). My favourite song is 'The End'.

My next favourites come from Quentin Tarantino movies or most drug based movies or both.

This one comes from the movie 'Pulp fiction' when Samuel jackson and John Travolta are there to kill one of the Marcellus Wallace's business associates :-

"Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERF****R! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a bi**h?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BI**H?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to f**k him like a bi**h, Brett?

This one is from the same movie between Vincent (John Travolta) and Mia (Uma Thurman) in a restaurant. They have met for the first time and bith of them get quiet suddenly :-

Mia: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

This one is from the movie 'Trainspotting'. It is spoken by the narrator in the beginning of the movie trying to explain why one chooses to do heroin instead of living a normal social life :-

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f***ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of f***ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f*** you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f***ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f***ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

Unfortunately most of my favorite dialogues contain lots of profanities. I hope that doesn't land me into problems.

Last edited:

punk

Beyond the call of duty
Well well my fav, dialogue is in kannada which goes like

"naaney beyre, nan styley bere"

Meaning i am different, my style is different.;)

praka123

left this forum longback
"PFFA PULLE!" -suresh gopi
that means "you grass"
another one:
A Problem has been detected and "hero" has been shutdown to prevent "damage" to your computer.
^in case users dont remember(eh?) it is BSOD dialog :D

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
@chinmay : thanks for the compliment dude.. and yeah doors is my all tikme fav. i am each and every songs possible to collect in my collection.. i love riders on the storm, light my fire and end.. BTW : i have 11 albums of doors..

the movie was amazing man.. :p (Jim Morrison - you are right about that ) i have the movie in my collection too. (val kilmer played a excellent lead )

enjoy..

)Jim Morrison: You're all a bunch of fu ckin' slaves! (this is a quote : not abusing)

2)Jim Morrison: I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown.

Last edited:

chinmay

Journeyman
@shantanu - Yeah its my all time favourite too. Thanks to the internet I do have complete collection of The doors main albums from 'The doors' to ''an American prayer'. I am now collecting their live shows, videos and compilations. They never get boring. Every live show is a different experience for me. I really liked thier 'Live in Philadelphia' and 'Absolutely Live!'. Jim Morrison has some solo albums as well and I find them fabulous too.

I absolutely loved the movie too. Some great acting by Val Kilmer and Meg Ryan.

Those were some real nice quotes too.

Here is some of my favourite quotes by Jimmy :-

Interviewer: Do you believe in drugs?
Jim Morrison: I believe in excess...

Jim Morrison: I'm a fake hero.

Jim Morrison: Actually I don't remember being born, It must have happened during one of my black outs.

Jim Morrison: Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.

Jim Morrison: I am the lizard king. I can do anything.

Jim Morrison: I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us.

Jim Morrison: Drugs are a bet with your mind.

Jim Morrison: Hatred is a very underestimated emotion.

Jim Morrison: I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something.

Jim Morrison: It's like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don't know where your going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It's like the throw of the dice.

Jim Morrison: People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.

Jim Morrison: The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. (so, f***in, TRUE)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Well Mine is not from a movie I wrote this one myself...

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just a average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... well tell me his number, I surely wanna ask how he knew so much about me.... hehe.
(If you think you heard it somewhere...go and watch Spiderman 1)

And for second one... Read my siggy...

vish786

"The Gentleman"
This is my fav and very famous one.

"Maa Kasam, Kutte... Kamine Mein tera khoon pe jayonga"

"Basanti, In kutto ke samne mut nachna"

:D

Jigsaw: Suffering? You haven't seen anything yet.

Jigsaw: Death is a surprise party.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go. - Gandalf, The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien

chinmay

Journeyman
shantanu said:
great quotes "" first person i saw after me.. who is fan of JIM MORRISON.. great dude..

He he..I respect every true stoner in the world. 27 Club rest in peace!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hey here r some interesting funny dialogs from Austin Powers:

Dr. Evil:

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my new submarine lair. It's long and hard and full of seamen.

Okay, its getting crowded in here so everybody out! Not you Scotty, not you Number 2, not you Frau, not you Goldmember, not you henchmen holding wrench, not you henchmen back there, not you person arbitrarilly turning knobs making it look like you're doing something...[Turns and stares at Mini-me]

Lower the globe!
[The globe crashes onto his head]
"OWWWW! Congratulations numbnuts! You've succeded in turning me into a freakin' jack-in-the-box!
[Globe is taken off his head]
Release the meteor!
[The meteor hits his crotch]
OWWWW! No way! GODDAMNIT!! OWWWW! Guys! Way to go a-hole! Let me try and find my balls for god's sake... 1, 2 and 3, okay, I'm okay.

One billion, million, gajillion, fafillion... shababalu... million...yen.

Austin Powers:

Number Two: My name is Number Two and this is Alotta Fagina.
Austin Powers
: Come again?
Alotta Fagina
: Alotta Fagina
Austin Powers
: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just not getting it, it sounds like you said your name was a lot of um... never mind!

here r more:
*en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Austin_Powers_in_Goldmember
*en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Austin_Powers:_International_Man_of_Mystery
:D:D:D

Last edited:

chicha

High without substance...
"From the movie Pulp Fiction this dialouge is delivered by Jewls(samuel L jackson) just before he caps some one."

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

"From the movie Breakfast at tiffany's"

It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I'll give you two.

"He he he he my fav from the movie Charade"

Do women think it feminine to be so illogical or can't they help it?

chinmay

Journeyman
chicha said:
"From the movie Pulp Fiction this dialouge is delivered by Jewls(samuel L jackson) just before he caps some one."

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

yeah, I love this dialogue. This is the only bible verse that Samuel jackson remembers in real life too. funny how he takes god's name before killing someone and he's saved from Brett's partner's bullet. Pulp fiction is awesome

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Many here posted dialogues from games. But my favourite one is from one of the biggest hindi film hits from the 20th century:

"Tera naam kya hai Basanti?":D:D

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Tum jo ho woh tum nahi ho .. Woh woh hai .. Woh jo hai woh woh nahi hai .. Woh tum ho .. Tum jo ho woh tum nahi koi aur hai, woh jo hai woh woh nahi koi aur hai, main jo hoon woh main hoon ya nahi, ya main bhi koi aur hoon? Main kaun hoon?"

^ AAA
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom