whats your fav dialouge ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Hey... no one seen commando?

Here it goes, after Arnold has wrecked a shop, the millitary people arrive and then the General asks, "Any sign of Matrix (Arnold)", the man replies, "No ", then

Gen. Kirby: Keep on the airwaves and moniter every marine channel in this area and let me know if you hear anything unusual.
Soldier: What are you expecting sir?
Gen. Kirby: World War Three.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
digitized said:
Many here posted dialogues from games. But my favourite one is from one of the biggest hindi film hits from the 20th century:

"Tera naam kya hai Basanti?":D:D

Another of my favourites:

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2: Judgement Day

"...I'll be back...":cool:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Mine would be many of them

Jack Sparrow, Pirates 2 - Hide the Rum..

Jack Sparrow, Pirates 2 - Elizabeth, that dress doesn't suits u, u should be either wearing a wedding gown or no dress at all. I seem to have a "no dress" in my cabin

Sunil Pal, Laughter challenge - Bhavnao ko samjho :D

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
1. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me." - The Graduate

2. "If you cut off my head, what would I say... Me and my head, or me and my body? What right has my head to call itself me?" - The Tenant

3. "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - The Gladiator

4. "That's what I love about these high school girls, man: I get older, they stay the same age." - some movie

5. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - The Usual Suspects

6. Many great monologues from the movie "American Beauty". An example - last lines of the movie narrated by Lester Burnham (Kevin Spacey):

"Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."

And many more monologues/dialogues from movies and books.

ADDED:

7. "I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me." - The Departed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom