*www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6152952/whats-your-cell-phone-personality

My Result:
Code:
You are always Online!!!

Quite True :D :D

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
You're a quick talker.

You always have your cell phone with you, but you don't like having long conversations. When you call someone, it's usually to say one quick thing, or to get a short answer to a question

Quite true I think

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Most of the forumer's should get the same.

Sadly nobody is trying it out :(
Common guys, give it a try, it gives very accurate results.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
You've got a LOT to say.
Your cell phone is a treasured possession, because it enables you to have deep, personal conversations with people even when they can't be right there next to you. When you're on the phone, you almost never run out of things to say you'll happily describe your entire day in detail, offering opinions on every person, TV show, song, or website you've encountered in the past 24 hours. No matter how busy or stressed you are, you'll always make time (and lots of it) for a phone call with a friend. Long cell phone calls are a sign that you're a good storyteller or a fascinating conversationalist, because if the people you talk to weren't interested, they'd say, "Hey, I've gotta go," instead of hanging on your every word.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
You're on speaker.

If you've got something to say, you'll say it loud. You're not interested in whispering gossip over the phone, because you don't see the point of talking behind someone's back. You probably believe secrets are more trouble than they're worth. If you have lots of speaker phone conversations, it means you're a confident person who's comfortable being the center of attention. Putting everyone on speaker could also be a sign that you're very busy it's definitely easier to get stuff done (or get ready to go) when you've got both hands free.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
You're a nighttime talker.
You probably carry your phone around with you, and you'll have a conversation in the middle of the food court if necessary, but your favorite time to communicate is after the sun goes down. If you catch yourself asking "Can I call you back later?" on a regular basis, it's probably because there's something really nice about talking softly into the phone while you're wrapped up in a bunch of warm blankets. If you're feeling lonely, or even if you just have a lot on your mind, it's comforting to have a conversation with someone you love just before you fall asleep at night. If you're a fan of late-night conversations, it might also be a sign that you're kind of shy. Sometimes it's just easier to talk about personal things alone in the dark than it is in a crowded, well-lit shopping mall.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
You've got a LOT to say.

Your cell phone is a treasured possession, because it enables you to have deep, personal conversations with people even when they can't be right there next to you. When you're on the phone, you almost never run out of things to say you'll happily describe your entire day in detail, offering opinions on every person, TV show, song, or website you've encountered in the past 24 hours. No matter how busy or stressed you are, you'll always make time (and lots of it) for a phone call with a friend. Long cell phone calls are a sign that you're a good storyteller or a fascinating conversationalist, because if the people you talk to weren't interested, they'd say, "Hey, I've gotta go," instead of hanging on your every word.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
You're very visual.

You're always using your phone to save random moments of your daily life. You probably think cell phone cameras are one of the best inventions ever, because they let you instantly swap photos and videos with your friends. (Plus, you can record cute little videos of babies and puppies and save them to watch anytime you need cheering up.) For important conversations, you'd rather talk in person, so you can see your friends' reactions and gestures, but a camera phone is almost as good. If you send a lot of photos and videos, it probably means that you feel a very close bond with certain people, and you want them to know exactly what you're experiencing. When you can't be together in person, you share images to catch a glimpse of life through each other's eyes.

ROFLMAO @ "you can record cute lil videos of babies and puppies and save them to watch anytime you need cheering up"...

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
^^^I got the same there.
You're very visual.
You're always using your phone to save random moments of your daily life. You probably think cell phone cameras are one of the best inventions ever, because they let you instantly swap photos and videos with your friends. (Plus, you can record cute little videos of babies and puppies and save them to watch anytime you need cheering up.) For important conversations, you'd rather talk in person, so you can see your friends' reactions and gestures, but a camera phone is almost as good. If you send a lot of photos and videos, it probably means that you feel a very close bond with certain people, and you want them to know exactly what you're experiencing. When you can't be together in person, you share images to catch a glimpse of life through each other's eyes.
And this is shocking, at least some parts of the whole crazy explanation. It suggests that I used to be a shutterbug here and there using my cellphone camera but in reality I hate cellphone cameras. I need to use mine just because I don't have a decent digital camera. But when it comes to video, I always opt for my Sony DVD Handycam rather than a mobile camera, even if the cell got a million megapixel cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom