What's for Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
He can always, but there is no guaranty those will go to his stomach;)*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/25.png

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yaar, kharchey waali item naa batayo, kuchh achha paushtik desi jugaad baatao! :D
Fruits sahi hai but yaar pate bharne wali item bhi suggest karo.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
IMO oats is filling, and will get u thru till afternoon easily, only negative, it looks and feels like goo!!!

^^
Who the hell do you eat that thing in the morning? I am so sleepy at that time that I'm not aware whether I'm putting the spoon in mouth or ear. Chapatis at 7.30 AM is hell!!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
milk or idly or dosa or some south indian tiffins like pongal,vada,etc

rarely chapati,maggi,bread+jam

hmm even i don have any good food habbits as such jus eat soemthing browsing this forum at weekends

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
confused said:
he is a doctor in the making
Here's another one. :cool:

Plasma_Snake said:
but due to bad habits in our household all we get in name of breakfast is 500ml to 1 ltr of milk per person..
:eek: I don't drink that much in a week! Or perhaps a month!!

T159 said:
+1. What was that? Hindi? I'm amazed because its called Saatu in Nepali which is similar..

My quickie I once used to take; 1 cup milk, 2 tablespoons gram flower and other flour mixture (the beloved sattu!), 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 egg white(uncooked, separate the yolk, doesnt taste that good). All in a mixer for 15 secs. And tadaa, its ready.

With it, you may have 2-4 pieces of toasted-bread + honey. My another favourite quick-one.
And of course, any whole fruit thats available in the season.

I used to take such stuff when I went to gym. Nowadays I seldom take breakfast, and not a good one when I do.

Keep in mind, breakfast is one of the most essential meal of our day; I'd say the most essential!

Also, cornflakes is a really good quick-one. I used to take alota oats + cornflakes + honey combo sometime ago.

But... I like a single, kinda heavy breakfast; rather than a bit of this and a bit of that.. But being health concious, I tried to forego that habit. But nowadays theres no control, no rule; I eat anything I feel like.

Last edited:

aditya1987

Extheist
There should be also a thread 'What's your lunch & Dinner?'

And I am not jokin.

I can't create such a thread because HITBOXXX will ban me.:rolleyes:

So please someone create this thread.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom