What's for Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as they say, but due to bad habits in our household all we get in name of breakfast is 500ml to 1 ltr of milk per person. For some of u guys it must be whopping too much but not here so tell me what else I can have in breakfast that can be healthy and easy to make, considering the fact that probably I'll be the cook. ;)

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
They're the most common thing but I've found that even after eating half a box of those in a single serving, it doesn't gives that filled up feeling.

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
^^^In plain Hindi, Dalia, bhai I hate that! What about milk and banana, I know it gives instant filled-up feeling but what about nutritious value and calorie count?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Brown Bread Toast (Add butter/Jam if u like)
Boiled Egg (2pcs), if being too health conscious, leave yolk take only white aprt.
Some fruit juice if u can or whole fruits (Apple, banana etc seasonal fruits preferred)

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
@T159, Bhai Sattu kya hota hai?
I'm a vegetarian so fruits and breads sound like a good idea but I gave up eating bread a long time ago. Right now all I eat for breakfast is milk(quantity mentioned above), couple of paranthas(alone, if stuffed) or with last night's left overs. :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
For a quickie:
Bread + Butter/Jam + Milk + 1 banana :p Tastes good and good for health too. But take in moderation. I am too a veggie, so no eggs etc.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Muesli with apples and bananas - the end. You can almost last through the day on a generous helping, not that I recommend doing it.

Rather than gorge yourself on breakfast foods, the key is to space out meals all through the day. 5-6 smaller meals than 2 or 3 larger meals would do you a world of good.

What I take is toast with Jam,cornflakes(simple,no chocos shite) and Fruit Juice. Sometimes 'Paranthas'(on holidays) and sometimes nothing when in a hurry. My eating habbits aren't that good:D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Porridge *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Porridge.jpg

Is this something Neo used to eat in Matrix. In Nebuchadnezzar they used eat this na?

Hmmm, Anorion r u trying to be The One?:rolleyes:;)

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well atleast you guys can choose... but for me no such luxuries...gotta eat the crap that i get in the hostel mess!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom