What will you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys here is a small question which i got msg on my mobile :

On a fine midnight you and your very best friend are talking to each other on the upstairs and enjoying the cool climate in a good atmosphere, suddenly in the room behind you found Landline phone of your's is ringed,you went to answer the call of another friend who invited you for his send-off to US on phone,during your talk discussion came about the guy who sat with you on the upstairs , and you surprised to hear that "THE GUY WITH WHOM YOU SPENT UNTIL NOW WAS DEAD LAST NIGHT IN A ACCIDENT WHICH DIDN'T CAME TO YOUR NOTICE" . my question is

"WILL YOU COME BACK AGAIN TO STAIRS TO SEE HIM ?"

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I will surely go ;)
Vaisa bhi bhoot-atma sab filmo mein hi hote hai. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

xbonez

NP : Crysis
the most natural reply that will come to me will be to the guy talking to me on the tele, "kyun be saale, kisko bewkoof bana raha hai...woh mere saath hi hai. agli baar april foool banane se pehle, apna homework karlena"

din

Tribal Boy
LOL

Now I got why Batistabomb posted this in thinkdigit !!

Poor guy, hey, stop reading this, now go back to upstairs, your friend is all alone sitting there and waiting for you. And another friend just tried to make fun of you and you never went upstairs, instead you posted the incident here and waiting for our replies ? ? ? WOW

Run man ...

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
xbonez said:
the most natural reply that will come to me will be to the guy talking to me on the tele, "kyun be saale, kisko bewkoof bana raha hai...woh mere saath hi hai. agli baar april foool banane se pehle, apna homework karlena"

one more good answer

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
certainly 'll go up to check out a real ghost *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif
we rarely see that kind now *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
i'l certainly go bak to him/her and tel him abt the news, and that if he/she is dead, where is the WILL [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom