What to say to my family?

vibhansh

Right off the assembly line
Hello,guys.I know that you're the best out here in India.So,I'll get straight to the point.
I just bought a ps3 12 GB model for almost rs. 16,000.When i reached home and told very proudly to my mom. and sis. about thisb'day gift of mine , my mum became very very very and, very angry with me as she wanted me to buy something portable but the, how could I play gta V ,right? My sister asked me just a simple ques. which was
"How is ps3 without the move pack better than pc ?.What was the need of buying this?"
Then , i did answer her by saying that it does not require any upgrade worth lots of money , it has a blu-ray player and many others but still she thinks that I made a bad investmen.How do I convince my mum and sis. about the ps3?
PLEASE HELP! :pullhair: :confused:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
It is your birthday and a gift. Convince them that you will consult with them next time you make a purchase.

flyingcow

Shibe
you could have told them it was one of the best bluray player out there...also tell them you will be doing workouts etc on move, so that you can be fit etc..also tell them about the exclusives...at the end of the day if you are happy with the purchase dont worry and enjoy your new p3 :) its not like they are asking you to return it..are they?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hello,guys.I know that you're the best out here in India.So,I'll get straight to the point.

Ummm.... best of what?

And yes.. you did a mistake buying PS3. Now go in a corner and cry.

Btw.. happy birthday.

Top Bottom