What to say to my family?

Gollum

Collector
im here :mad:

i tell my parents that i will buy all that i wanted with my money. sure they say why are u wasting money but hey, im single now, this is my time to enjoy and buy me some expensive toys. there is no telling whether i'd be even alive tomorrow.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

i tell my parents that i will buy all that i wanted with my money. sure they say why are u wasting money but hey, im single now, this is my time to enjoy and buy me some expensive toys. there is no telling whether i'd be even alive tomorrow.

true words from a ps4 owner

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

You gimme ray of hope for the future generation... xD

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
My sister asked me just a simple ques. which was
"How is ps3 without the move pack better than pc ?.What was the need of buying this?"

PLEASE HELP! :pullhair: :confused:

Your sister asked you this !? so she knows stuff about ps3 and move and PC and GAMES?!!?!

Where do you live? Is she married?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
well, lets just say, according to commonplace Indian family scenario, i've very very very rarely seen that sisters bothering about a comparative analysis of some stuff related to games with their brothers rather than trying to getting rid of the consoles coz it occupies one TV ditching the sas-bahu serials. Marriage just adds more spice to it.

i can even give contacts of some of my friends who suffered broken PS1/PS2, CD-DVD fighting over TV reality shows :(

Top Bottom