What the **** is going on with BSNL BB?

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well it depends on what you do, for my purpose it's still all ****ed up! 1 am to 8 am excluding!
But speedtest shows more or less okay speed!
*www.speedtest.net/result/2622244556.png

vaibhav23

In the zone
Everyone here in Asansol also reporting pathetic broadband speeds since end of march
Recently got BSNL connection removed

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@happy
Internet speeds also depend where you download from and their internet connectivity. Your ping is still very pathetic.
Yep, it is.
If I use Torrents and all then there is no problem. But I don't use Torrent much. Most times I use either Billionuploads, or 180upload, from both of them I used to get full speed, when everything was normal, but now BU doesn't go above 40 KB/s, 180 at 70 KB/s, but after 1 am full speed comes back for 180.
Whatever, how long more does this cable fixing thing gonna take? Hearing murmuring about one more month! ! !

PS : Are these pings based on server? By changing the server to N.Delhi ping comes down, server on Dhaka shows very high ping! Look at the crazy upload speeds, jeez :O

Attachments

• 2013-04-05 01.36.48.jpg
    2013-04-05 01.36.48.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@ithehappy Yeah its server based. Its mostly dependent between the distance between you and the server. IMO Dhaka server has something wrong with it. Its impossible to get pings below 300.

Do some tests on a USA server and you will see the difference :wink:

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
I cant even Open Pingtetst and Speedtest Site.

Undersea Cable Cut Problem still not Cured yet?

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Undersea Cable Cut Problem still not Cured yet?
Obviously no. It's on paper.
Anyway, today is okay so far! It's just the second day in past one month where I'm seeing 'normal speeds' at morning/day.
God, sometimes normal things seem like so pleasurable!

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
for me doesn't work 8 to 11 morning then works fine and at evening 7to morning 7 doesn't work.
light just keep blinking of router.

sygeek

Technomancer
I feel sorry for you guys, I'm having no problem with the internet since the past week. Can you tell me the gateway your router/modem is using?

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Don't feel sorry for us, feel good about yourself! I'm glad to know you are not having any problems.
Maybe because I live in a semi urban area, and it's the last priority for BSNL to fix!
Anyway, another bad day speed! Till 10 am everything was good, then ****ed up again!
This image is taking forever to load,
*photographylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nikon-D5200-Sample-Image-2.jpg

However this one is loading normally!
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8497/8379710205_fa7e850a18_o.jpg

And what do you mean by gateway?

Last edited:

suyash24seven

Journeyman
my internet is better but still messed up. works fine for a while but after that slow speed and disconnections for 2-5 minutes.
multiplayer games are almost unplayable.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys please tell me how long does this image take for your to load? My friend is saying it's loading normally for him, who lives just 4 km far from my location! Don't wanna be the only person with issues.

*photographylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nikon-D5200-Sample-Image-2.jpg

Top Bottom