What the **** is going on with BSNL BB?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Frankly speaking, this just a silly thing compared to the 6 months NO BROADBAND[/B Problem i had and they once told me that it's is because water authority tore the cables for something which is why i am not getting any internet and said it's not their mistake!!!

Then i just asked whether i can go ask the water authority that we don't have broadband connection!!! :evil: a** h***s :-x :-x

I also told them when another ISP ( BSNL is the only one here :-x ) comes to my village, i will be the first one to change the connection to the head of the office !!! :evil: :-x

DON'T THESE IDIOTAS KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE FACING PROBLEMS (SORRY FOR ANY BAD USAGES WHICH COMES AUTOMATICALLY WITH ME CONNECTED TO BSNL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I feel you brother!

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hey same here! Tried to download something from Hotfile and elsewhere, transfer rate was 3-4 KB/sec, but now updating my Win 7, 408 MB, and it's being downloaded at full speed.
This is even more confusing!
Has anyone tried changing the DSL mode and see if it works really?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey same here! Tried to download something from Hotfile and elsewhere, transfer rate was 3-4 KB/sec, but now updating my Win 7, 408 MB, and it's being downloaded at full speed.
This is even more confusing!
Has anyone tried changing the DSL mode and see if it works really?

Not really helping on my end! Till around 10 AM today, it was fine, now its back to crappy speeds!

blademast3r

In the zone
Hi Saar
1)I am BSNL employee and will solve ur problem. Goto start menu, click on internet explorer. now type Google in address bar. now press enter. Izz the site loading? If its loading then wat is the problem? Ur internet is working properly.

2)if speed is slow it izz problem on your end. plezz install good antivirus software like norton, and format your C drive. After this plizz follow instructions from step 1.

3)Goto start. goto run. Type cmd. Type ping Google in the black color box. If reply it means ur connection is good. it doesnt matter that it took long time to come. That is google problem not ours.

I am hapy to have solved your problem. If you need more help call us again wait for 15 days and raise new ticket.

Custmer satifphaction is our satisphaction
-BSNL

pratyush997

Inactive
Hi Saar
1)I am BSNL employee and will solve ur problem. Goto start menu, click on internet explorer
lol

2)if speed is slow it izz problem on your end. plezz install good antivirus software like norton, and format your C drive. After this plizz follow instructions from step 1.
Err.?

3)Goto start. goto run. Type cmd. Type ping Google in the black color box. If reply it means ur connection is good. it doesnt matter that it took long time to come. That is google problem not ours.
Haha ! ! ROFL!
If you need more help call us again wait for 15 days and raise new ticket.
Expect payment after a year then :|
WTH? 15 days!!!

blademast3r

In the zone
Expect payment after a year then :|
WTH? 15 days!!!

Saar plez be decent in public forum. We have provided you with high technical broadband servise which is best in all of india . How can you say you wont pay the bill? We are proud to offer servis in 15 days which is quickest service we provide with our high quality and highly qvalified technical engineers like me. Also sometimez our ticekt servis has server problem because of server problem(not our problem) So it can take upto 30 days. Pless be patient. patience is virtue.

pratyush997

Inactive
Saar plez be decent in public forum. We have provided you with high technical broadband servise which is best in all of india . How can you say you wont pay the bill? We are proud to offer servis in 15 days which is quickest service we provide with our high quality and highly qvalified technical engineers like me. Also sometimez our ticekt servis has server problem because of server problem(not our problem) So it can take upto 30 days. Pless be patient. patience is virtue.
Com'on man! you talking as if you are alone in Customer support!
BSNL is gigantic thing! and 15 days to solve an issue! :|

pratyush997

Inactive
Saar plez be decent in public forum. We have provided you with high technical broadband servise which is best in all of india
You know how to use google search? Do it!
We are proud to offer servis in 15 days which is quickest service we provide with our high quality and highly qvalified technical engineers like me.
Google about private ISP service, Their Plans, Quality!

Also sometimez our ticekt servis has server problem because of server problem(not our problem) So it can take upto 30 days. Pless be patient. patience is virtue.
Then whose fault? Mine! When I can pay you folks within 2-3 days of receiving bill how come I expect a LOOOOONNNNGGG 15-30 days w/o service!

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol, Blademaster is just mimicing a BSNL employee and having fun; Pratyush I hope you realize that! Or am I the one who's getting fooled? :confused:

Last edited:

blademast3r

In the zone
Yes. I am mimicing one of them. Honestly though the "3 magical steps" were actually provided to me by one of the "customer support exec". And thats their common set of steps to perform to "solve" anything.

Now coming to OPs issue. I had similar issues a year back. Im from Bangalore. Issue went on for 3 months. They were not solving the issue and not letting us disconnect as we were long tome customers (>12 yrs). Finally got pissed off and wrote to the AEs and got the connection disconnect. In simple words, they are incapable of fixing issues.

Then I moved to Airtel. They are quite honestly equally pathetic. Different set of issues almost every month. Sick of contactin support/Appelate authority etc etc etc. The point is simple. None of the ISP's have a competetent set of people who can solve issues. They simply make money based on the fact that 'if 1 leave 10 will take new connection'.

This is the sad state of Internet in our country..

pratyush997

Inactive
Yes. I am mimicing one of them. Honestly though the "3 magical steps" were actually provided to me by one of the "customer support exec". And thats their common set of steps to perform to "solve" anything.

Now coming to OPs issue. I had similar issues a year back. Im from Bangalore. Issue went on for 3 months. They were not solving the issue and not letting us disconnect as we were long tome customers (>12 yrs). Finally got pissed off and wrote to the AEs and got the connection disconnect. In simple words, they are incapable of fixing issues.

Then I moved to Airtel. They are quite honestly equally pathetic. Different set of issues almost every month. Sick of contactin support/Appelate authority etc etc etc. The point is simple. None of the ISP's have a competetent set of people who can solve issues. They simply make money based on the fact that 'if 1 leave 10 will take new connection'.

LOLOLoL EPIC!

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

True story! And not only for internet, goes for many other consumer products/services in this country.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot

That is 100% correct. And that's exactly why I am not moving to anything else, local cables, or anything (however nothing is available over here other some damn cable connections anyway, other than those wireless ones also).
But still as I said zillion times before, everything has a limit. Okay if I were paying 200-300 Rs per month then okay, but they are sucking decent amount of money (obviously not like AirTel or anything) for this nonsense.
God I remember that night way back in 2006 I guess, when I saw my transfer rate was jumping up to 60..70..80..90..100 KB/s from standard 30 KB/s, I was literally jumping all around my house, seriously. Now after 7-8 years, this. What this stupid companies forgot that 'we are advancing in time', they should maintain service on par with it, they don't forget it when they need to increase the tariff however.
Typical INDIAN internet situation, thanks to BSNL and ALL.
Stayed in UK (Bretford to be precise) for just one week, was staying in my nephews home, at first I thought I'd not have access to internet there, but well I had, and that was a 16 mbps connection, unlimited, and she said she pays 25 pound for that!
Now ****ING SUCK it BSNL, Bull Sh!t Network Limited.

Attachments

• Fuck Off BSNL.jpg
    Fuck Off BSNL.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
i dont understand how bsnl pings get worst during every holidays, ruining my expectations for a decent holiday gaming. x(
i wish there were some better alternatives.

from around 11am-12 noon today the internet went all kaput. NOTHING is being downloaded... 4kbps.... 6kbps.... even comodo antivirus signature @39KB is being timed out. waited for a while then rebooted everything and still same issue.... found out that only a few sites open at proper speed (google, gmail, youtube, TDF thank god,etc)... the rest (facebook, some other major sites, etc) is at 3-4kbps... then timeout..... WTF??? ping statisitcs show perfect timings... 120ms to google dns.... pinged to bsnl dns servers... 82ms... fine.... but wtf???? ****ing mother****ers i want to kill them... anyone else having this issue..?

if this continues i might leave this ****ing ass of internet and try new ISP.... are there ANY good isp's? better than bsnl? pleeez reply guys ... some of the sites are not opening at all... need them badly...

Top Bottom