What the **** is going on with BSNL BB?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes, they don't deserve to die that easy though :p
I'd like to plug their own rotted cables in their arse and turn the switch on!

That will only tickle them - those cables have so many disjointed sections that no power will get through :p
Man, I feel like taking them to court! If only I had some time.......

Well I haven't faced any disconnection issues so far. I will be damned by guessing you are using the BSNL provided router still?

I tried with both the BSNL device as well as Asus/TP-Link/Buffalo devices. All have the same result. :(

I mean I'm getting speeds which I'm supposed to get before crossing fup limit

When my connection used to be ok, even I used to get before-FUP speeds till around 12 (sometimes 20) GB, although FUP limit is 6 GB.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^atleast you guys get speed spikes in BSNL which you exploit
maybe BSNL is punishing you people for your greedy deeds :twisted:

We dont get any speed spikes in MTNL :cry:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

Speed spikes? Dude, out of 30 days, BB is unusable for 15....And this is the story every month.
The "spikes" you are referring to works this way --> say, I have dl-ed 5.9 GB and FUP mark is 6 GB...BSNL "refreshes" the IP every 24 hours (assuming there are no disconnections in between)..
Now after 5.9 GB (<6 GB), I wait for the IP to refresh (say at 12 AM) and set a 5 GB download as soon as the IP refreshes, so for the next 24 hrs, BSNL will continue giving me before-FUP speeds even though I have crossed FUP for the next 24 hours (next IP refresh).

All we want is service consistency....Give me 512k for the whole month, I dont want 1m speeds even for first 10MBs. Just make sure line works for 30 days and I need to log tickets maybe twice a year if at all - This is all we want!!

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I never got such speed hikes.
Contacted the local broadband exchange at kasba, they said line has some problem :(

Theodre

In the zone
Frankly speaking, this just a silly thing compared to the 6 months NO BROADBAND[/B Problem i had and they once told me that it's is because water authority tore the cables for something which is why i am not getting any internet and said it's not their mistake!!!

Then i just asked whether i can go ask the water authority that we don't have broadband connection!!! :evil: a** h***s :-x :-x

I also told them when another ISP ( BSNL is the only one here :-x ) comes to my village, i will be the first one to change the connection to the head of the office !!! :evil: :-x

DON'T THESE IDIOTAS KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE FACING PROBLEMS (SORRY FOR ANY BAD USAGES WHICH COMES AUTOMATICALLY WITH ME CONNECTED TO BSNL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hmm, for some seconds I'm seeing full speed while downloading some stuffs of Play Store, for very few seconds though! Having little hopes...

Top Bottom